Rescued

Y/n pov

      After i kicked him in the nuts, i tried to loosen the rope around my wrists by wiggling my wrists. After a few minutes of wiggling my wrists, the rope finally loosen around my wrists, so i slipped from the rope and started to help the other girls.

      After i helped them, i told them to pretend to be tied up in the same position. After that i told them that when someone comes in, we make a run for it.

      Soon enough, the 2nd guy came and he went to the 1st girl. Then the 1st girl kick him in the nuts and we make a run for it.

Author pov [30 minutes ago]

     After Killer calmed Horror and Cross down, Dust, Nightmare and Error went to them and tell them the plan.

-3000 years later-

    "Wait, how the fuck did you know where she is?" Killer asked Error "The author helped us... THANK YOU AUTHOR-CHAN!!!" Error said [No problem!!!] "Okeh then . _." Killer said "Alright!!! LETS A GO!!!" Nightmare yelled and they all teleported to the 'hideout'.

[!Warning! This next part is so fucked up that you might ended up stuck in a cringe position ooorrr you might ended up laughing your ass off. Again. Some of this parts are just for fun. Don't kill meh ;-;]

Still Author pov [Present]

       While you and the girls were running while being chased by thousand of people.

-Take 2-

       While you and the girls were running while being chased by at least 10 guys that guards the place. The boiz were already outside the place and they hear all of the commotion inside the place.

     "The heck are they doing there" Cross asked "Dunno, but they're definitely not partying that's for sure" Dust said. Then one of the guards saw them and charge at them. But before he can even charge at them, he already got picked up by a tentacle, infact all of the guards that's around also got picked up by a tentacles.

    "Let me asked you a question buds. Where's y/n?" Nightmare asked them while tightening the tentacles around their necks. "Why would we tell you!?" One of them said, then Nightmare didn't hesitate to smash him on the ground keeping the tentacle around his neck.
"Ya know...if you don't tell us where she is we won't hesitate to kill all of you" Error said.

      "Oh really?~" One of them mockingly said "*Sigh* They're so stubborn" Dust said "Alright, you asked for it. Don't tell us, we didn't warned y'all" Dust said with a murderous grin.

       Nightmare then smash them on the ground with such force that you can hear their bones [Depends on what parts they hit on the ground] crack. Killer, Horror and Cross use their weapons, Error use his strings [Obviously] to take their souls, while Dust uses his gaster blasters.

-Insert an epic fight, cuz your author is really bad at making a fight scene-

     Apparently you and the girls got caught again and then

[* Drum roll *]

     "*KNOCK* *KNOCK* *KNOCK* FBI OPEN UP!!!" Nightmare yelled smashing the door and behind him were the boiz and A LOT of FBI's  behind them.

-Take 3-

       "*KNOCK* *KNOCK* *KNOCK* FBI OPEN UP!!!" Nightmare yelled smashing the door and behind him were the boiz. "Omae wa moe shindeiru" Killer said "NANI!?!" One of them said then all of them were wrapped in Error's strings. Horror then went to you and hug you like there's no tomorrow. "You're safe!!" Horror said "Uh huh. Thanks for leaving me to get kidnapped!!" You said sarcastically "Im sorryyyyyy T^T" Horror said.

     Then Error squeeze them so hard they're start bleeding because of how sharp Error's string was. They were screaming for them to stop and beg for mercy "This is why you don't mess with our girl" Error said glaring at all of them.

       Horror were holding you- wait no, cradling you like a baby, his baby while hissing at all of them. Then Nightmare stabbed all of them.

     And then all of us heard what sounds like a song. Then 7 people came with a coffin on top of their shoulders. They picked all of the dead bodies and put them in the coffin and started dancing while making their way out.

      "What in the actual fuck happened?" Cross asked "I don't know" Killer said.

     "Omg thanks for saving us" The 2nd girl said "No probs" Nightmare said "Do you kno da wae to our houses" The 3rd girl  said then all of the girls do the ugandan knuckles "WTF?!?" Error said.

    "*Grabs the script* Wait what? I didn't write this line" KzAngel said "Wait, you didn't write the line?" Dust asked "No, infact i didn't write the line from the FBI- wait... This isn't our script" KzAngle "Nani?!" Cross said "Whatsaph Bruh!" Epic suddenly pop out of nowhere "EPIC! DID YOU WRITE ALL OF THESE LINES?! WITHOUT ME KNOWING?!" KzAngel said "Yup, BYE BRUH!!!" Epic said then he teleported to god knows where "*Sigh* Fine whatever, we're gonna use this script" KzAngel said.

    "We do not kno da wae" Cross said then the boiz do the ugandan knuckles sounds too. "Awwww. They do not kno da wae" The 1st girl said "Alright then" The 2nd girl said then they went to what they think a way out.

     Horror were still cradling you like a baby the whole time. "Horror c'mon we're going home" Dust said "Alright" Horror said then he stands up still cradling you "Horror! You don't have to cradle me like a baby! >:(" You said "No!! You will get kidnapped again if i didn't hold you!! ;-;" Horror said "*Sigh*" Then all of you teleported back.

Forgive me for my sins ;-;. Again, im just doing some of this parts for fun. Do not hate me ;-;. Anyway im sorry, that i wasn't able to update yesterday. Apparently my wifi got struck by lightning 2 days ago and i had to live without wifi for 3 days [I suffer ;-;].
Anyway i hope you enjoyed this chapter. Have a good day and i'll see you in the next chapter OwO.