My welcome part 2

I was sound asleep until a loud knocking came on my door. I ignored it at first but it was persistent. Groaning I got out of bed to see who it is. It was the girl from yesterday, the blonde haired girl that stormed out of Tony's office. His mate. Sammy.... Sasha..... S.... Stacy! Yeah it's Stacy.

"Good morning! I'm Stacy, Tony's mate. He asked me to come get you so we can get ready for tonight."
I looked at her in a daze. Completely confused on what she was talking about. Picking up on my confusion she explains.

" Tonight is your welcome party."

" Oh okay. Yeah. Just give me a minute." I close the door and head to the bathroom. Luckily there are towels and washcloths in the bathroom already. I quickly strip from my clothes and jump in the shower

10 minutes later

Once im done showering I step out and dry myself off. Realizing I have no clothes, I am forced to put my clothes from yesterday back on. When I'm done getting dressed I just stare at my self in the mirror. I stared for 2 reasons. 1. In disbelief that last night wasn't a dream. That I am actually alive right now. 2. My hair looks ridiculous. But since i had someone waiting on me, I could only deal with the second reason. Because my hair is strange and I don't have any hair supplies, I just left it as a sorta afro - if that makes since. I quickly put my boots on and headed out the room. Stacy is standing outside waiting for me.

" Sorry I had you waiting." I said.

"It's no probably. You weren't taking long. Are you ready to go?"

" As ready as I'll ever be."
With that we were on our way. The car ride was very quiet. Sort of an awkward silence. I debated on whether or not I should speak but I chose not to. I suppose Stacy wanted to loosen up the atmosphere too so she chose to speak.

" So anywhere in particular you would like to go shopping? "

" No I figured you would pick someone to go. I'm not really a shopping type of person. "

" Oh okay well I know just the place then." After that, the car ride wasn't as awkward as it was in the beginning. We stayed silent until we arrived at a mall. I recognize this mall, it was one of my favorite places to go with my mom when I was little. I'm not a shopping person anymore since my mom died. Looking at it made my heart hurt, knowing that I was going inside with a stranger and not my mom.
The sound of a car door shutting made me get out of the daze I was in. I realized Stacy had gotten out so I followed suit.

" Here goes nothing." I whisper to myself.

2 hours later

"He did what ?!" I asked.

" Yup. He cried like a baby." Stacy said. On our way back to the pack house, Stacy was telling me how her and Tony got married. And how he cried reading his vows.

"Wow, Tony really did get soft. " We both laugh at that. Spending time with Stacy wasn't bad. It was a bit uncomfortable at first but I think it was just that we didn't know each other. As our laughter died down so many thoughts came rushing through my mind. I wonder who my mate is. I never was able to find out because of everything that happened. Could he be here at the pack? And speaking of the pack, since my parents died and Tony has taken over the pack as Alpha that would make Stacy Luna right? Would I have to start calling her Luna ?

" No. It's fine " she says. I look at her baffled.

" Oh Sorry I Didn't realize I was speaking out loud."

" HaHa don't worry about it. It's fine if you choose not to call me Luna. I'm allowing it only from you because as strange as this sounds ... I think we can become friends. I know it's weird to say because we just met but hanging out with you today was fun and I haven't enjoyed friendly company in a long time. To be honest I don't have alot of friends. Everyone sees me as Luna all the time and sometimes it's suffocating. So hopefully we can become friends in the future. If that makes sense. "