My welcome part 3

We arrive at the party. It was outside and,I must say he out did himself for sure. It was absolutely beautiful.

" Wow. This is ... Wow."

" I know right

" I know right. I wanted this to be amazing. Since you kinda came back from the dead in a way, I wanted this to be perfect. " Tony states.

As we arrive , everyone stops and begins to stare at us. At me. Tony notices and clears his throat to get everyone's attention,  Not that it was needed everyone was already looking at me.

" Everyone I would like to thank you all for your help with setting up tonight's gathering. As you know my cousin Diamond, our beautiful fierce fighter has returned. I want this to be a beautiful night for her therefore I ask that you all welcome her back home."
The pack cheered and howled at the end of Tony's little speech.

"Thanks again Tony this is amazing. "

Suddenly Tony's attention is put somewhere else, his eyes turning gold. Following the direction of his eyes, they land on Stacy. She's wearing a knee length, red, small strapped dress that showed her curves paired with black heels. Her hair was curled and she just looked amazing.

I look back at Tony seeing that his eyes haven't moved nor changed colors

I look back at Tony seeing that his eyes haven't moved nor changed colors. Ha I know what that means.

" You alright there buddy . "  I ask him laughing.

" She's breathtaking. " He whispered.

Stacy spots us and comes walking over to where we were.

" Hi, Honey ,  Diamond you look amazing girl."

"Thank you , so do you. " We smile. Tony's behavior still the same I take that as my que to disperse.

" So I'm gonna leave you two love birds to do your thing. And I'm gonna go get some food. "
This causes Tony to look at me. Eyes returning back to normal for a second.
" Are you gonna be alright?"

" Yes , it's my party I'll be fine. I think it would be good to catch up with some of the pack anyways. So you two enjoy MY party. Besides Tony looks like he's gonna devour you any minute now and I'm not trynna see all that." I wink at them and begin my journey to some food.
I make my way to one of the tables and start stuffing my face when I hear someone clear their throat ...
" You know if you eat that fast. You won't be able to enjoy it. " Recognizing that voice I immediately turn around and embrace him in a hug.

" Andrew .. Oh my goodness, I've missed you so much."

" I missed you too. It's good to have you back. " He hugged me tighter with those words. After a moment we let each other go. Andrew is my brothers and I best friend. We trained together in the pack when we were young. His mother was best friends with my mom, so we all spent alot of time together.

"Some party huh? "

"Yeah some party.  " Music was playing, everyone was dancing and smiling and just having fun. Everyone looked at peace tonight.

" Would you like to dance ? " Andrew ask breaking my thoughts.

"Well yes I would ." He takes my hand and we head through the crowd. I lean my head on his chest and my hands on his shoulders and we slow dance.

" I really missed you diamond. I cried for days after you went missing. After your brother passed and then you vanish, it was too much to process. " He says causing me to look at up at him.

" Seems like everyone got soft while I was gone huh. " We both laugh.

" I know. I know " I whisper. Words bary audible but I knew he heard me. We remained silent for the rest of the song , just moving side to side . Enjoying each others company. After some time I start to smell something.. like ice cream almost. It was sweet .
" Do you smell something? " I ask Andrew

" No I don't, why ? He sniffs around the air.
We stop dancing as the smell gets stronger and before I am able to search where it's coming from,

" Mind if I steal the lady ?"
I turn around only to be met with the most beautiful man I have ever seen. This man looked absolutely delicious standing in front of me. Black hair, tasty arms, green eyes with a hint of gold, dressed to impress and ... Wait I recognize those green eyes.

"Ryan?" He smiles at me. One of those breathtaking smiles. Ryan is Tony's best friend. He was cute but I don't remember him being this damn cute. Scratch that the man was FINE.

" You alright ? " Andrew ask him taking me out of my thoughts

" Yeah. I'm fine." He looks at me and then back at Ryan.

" Alright then In that case she's all yours. If you need me call me. I'll see you later." He hugs me and kisses my forehead. I smile at him and he walks away.
When Andrew is gone I am spun around crashing into Ryan's chest. The smell of sweetness washed over me again. For the first time in a long time I heard my wolf speak to me as I locked eyes with Ryan.

"Mate."