Asking

Yesterday's training made me want to get back as fight leader for the pack but I have to wait according to Tony. I did what I was told and only observedddd and I saw that alot of the pack were lacking in many areas but I can't do anything about it now. I got to leave it up to Samuel to handle it. Now I'm just walking around the kitchen looking for something to eat. Maybe eating will ease my sufferings

" I doubt it." I turn around to see Andrew standing by the stove.

" I turn around to see Andrew standing by the stove

" Wow thanks for the help. I'll just eat and magically hope that it works then." He laughed. I rolled my eyes.

" So what's up ?" Andrew ask

"Nothing. I've got nothing to do so I'm trying to find something to eat."

" ....So what's this I hear about you and Ryan being mstes? " He ask wiggling his eyebrows.

"Yeah we're mates. " I say.

"Interesting, have y'all ... " I look at him confused until it clicked.

"No! No we haven't. What kind of question."

He raises his hands up in surrender. "Hey I was only kiddingg. Congratulations. Have y'all at least set a date or something? "

"No we haven't talked much. I want to get to know him first, Take things slow before we um mate."

"Understandable. ..Hey You want to go somewhere?"

I looked at him for a moment "where to?"

"That little burger shop we use to go to when we were young."

" Yeah . Let me go get ready."

I run to head to my room when I run into something.  Mate.

" We got to stop meeting like this." Ryan laughs

" I'm sorry. I was running to my room. I'm clumsy."

I look into his eyes and just stare at him. Wow this man is beautiful.

"So In a hurry or something? " He ask.
  I shake my head realizing I was just staring at him.
" Um.. uh yeah I was gonna go out with Andrew."

" Yeah man we were about to head out and do something. You wanna come with us ?"  Andrew asked coming out of the kitchen.

Ryan looks at Andrew then back at me " yeah I'll be tag along. If it's alright with you diamond?"

" Yeah yeah it's good with me. " I smile at him and I head to my room to get ready.

20 minutes later

I walk out my room and head to the main room where Andrew and Ryan are waiting for me

" Took you long enough." Andrew spoke.

" Oh shut up. Lets go."
Andrew gets up leading the way. And we follow behind him.

" You smell good gorgeous." Ryan whispers in my ear. Shivers ran down my neck. I turn my head a little locking eyes with him for second before he walks ahead of me catching up with Andrew. I watched as walked ahead.. nice ass.

10 minutes later

"Good choice man." Ryan says with a mouth full of food.
We were currently at a little burger shop that we use to go to when we were small it's called "outta town". To be honest I forgot that it existed.

"Mmmmnn, I forgot how good this tasted. " I say.

"Yeah you remember we use to come here all the time when we didn't have training ?" Andrew asks

" Yeah. And I also remember barely being able to walk after we ate. And this is the reason why I was a fat baby. " Ryan says causing us to all laugh.

" You weren't filled with fat. You were just filled with happiness that was edible causing you to look big. " Andrew replies.

Andrew and I look at each other before bursting into laughter.

" That's not funny. " Ryan says.

Wiping my tears I say, "it is just a little bit. But you're not fat anymore. You look good. "

Ryan raises a brow at me. " I look just good ?"

You look like a sexy ass piece of white chocolate

"Yeah you look "just good." I say winking at him,  making him smile.

"Liar."

Andrews phone starts to ring. He checks the caller ID and excuses himself outside.
Its silent at the table before I speak.
" So Ryan, um.. I was wondering if you wanted to do something later today. Maybe after training."

He raises an eye at me smirking " are you asking me out on a date ?"

I laugh. " Since we're mates I would like us to get to know each other better thats all. " 

" So a date ." He says.

Before I could respond Andrew comes back to the table.
" I would love to go on a date with you diamond." Ryan says loudly causing Andrew to look at me laughing.

" That's cute " Andrew says making Ryan smile.
I inwardly roll my eyes.

Looks like I got a date