My Eyes Burn

After yesterdays eavesdropping I couldn't sleep at all last night. I was tossing and turning confused and angry about what I heard.

Why the fires? What's the point? Why not just attack the pack all together?

These thoughts swam around my head all night and morning. I decided to finally get up after just helplessly laying down for ever. I grab a pair or sweatpants and a sweater and walk out of my door.

"Where are we going?" Andrew says

"OH MY GOD!" I yell " Jesus, you scared me! What the hell are you doing ?" I hit his arm.

"My bad. You're the one sneaking out here I got up to get some water." He said

" Im not sneaking out. I just couldn't sleep. I'm going for a walk." I said .

" Okay then let's go together. " He says walking ahead of me.

" I meant alone. " I said
He kept walking, sighing I decided to follow him. We walked in silence for about 5 minutes before Andrew spoke.

" Are you okay ? " He asked.

" I can't help but think this is all because of me. My family's death, the fires are happening because of me...
When I was taken I asked Alex why he was doing all this , and he said he wanted me. He just kept saying that , everytime he came to see me he would say he wanted me to himself.. maybe the fires is a retaliation.. I said.

" If I hadn't escaped.---"

"Don't you dare finish that. " Andrew said cutting me off.

" The Vikings are pieces of shit. He's sorry and sick. Nothing you did would have changed anything that happened. This is not your fault. If you didn't escape then you would probably be dead. We can handle this we just got to figure something out. " Andrew said

We continued to walk in silence for about 10 minutes before we decided to head back to the pack house. When we got back to the house I gave Andrew a hug and thanked him.

" Of course. Remember what I said." He said. I nodded my head in acknowledgement and walked towards my room. Looking at the time it read 8:08am, I decided to go to Tony's office.

He should be up

I was about to knock on the door when I heard yelling from inside. Panicking I broke the door down.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!!" I yell and quickly leave. I hauled ass to my room , never ran so fast before in my life. I just saw my cousin having sex.

In his office !!! Out of all places his damn office. Ughhh ! I'm never going back in there.

I shake my head and decide to shower and change my clothes. After about 10 minutes I come out the bathroom fully dressed.

Knock knock

I open the door only to be greeted by stacy. I quickly shut the door. Not wanting to be rude but I can't look at her right now, not after what I just witnessed.

Knock knock

Groaning I open the door , " look im not trying to be rude or anything but ____.

"But what ?" Ryan said

" Oh it's you." I smile at him and give him a quick kiss, then allowing him to enter my room.

" Who were you trying not to be rude to?" He asked.

" I thought you were Stacy. I just witnessed the most horrible thing. My eyes burn. " I say falling down on the bed.

Ryan laughed " what happened?"

" I went to talk to Tony this morning and when I went to the door I heard screaming.. and thinking someone was hurt I busted the door open. But... "

Ryan raised a brow " but ?"

" Please don't make me say it . " I said dragging my hand down my face.

Silence

Silence

Burst of laughter

" It's not funny." I said hitting him with a pillow.

" You saw them having sex !? " Ryan said laughing. " That's absolutely hilarious.

I sat there looking at him unphased.

" Okay, okay I'm sorry princess. It was kinda funny. But it's not a big deal. " He said

" Eyes still burning. " I said laughing. We layed on the bed in a comfortable silence.

" You wanna do something today ?" Ryan asked..

" Don't you have training today ?"

" Yeah but I'm sure after what you went through today Tony will be fine with it. If he asks I'll just tell him I'm helping you through the trauma you just experienced. " He said laughing harder than before.

I picked up a pillow and threw it at him. He caught it with ease and threw it back.

" Well in that case let's get out of here. " I said winking at him. Im about to walk to the door when Ryan grabs my arm, pulling me into his chest.

" And next time... __" he says and then kisses me hard. A kiss filled with pure lust. After a moment he pulls away. Making me open my eyes.

"you see me kiss me like you mean it. " He says grabbing my ass. I smile at him and kiss him again.

" yes sir." I say pulling away. Smirking in satisfaction he grabs my hand and we leave.

I'll have to apologize to Stacy when I get back and then talk to Tony. I need to get back as fight leader of the pack ASAP.