My Mate

After hearing my wolf last night I ran back to my room. I left Ryan standing there with no explanation for why I left. I know it was stupid but It was just too much for me to process. I couldn't even sleep last night..
See Having a mate isn't a bad thing it's great! I mean I've always wondered about it and I'm happy but I wasn't expecting it to happen this fast. I don't think I'm ready to mate and be married, although the man is fine as hell. I...
My thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door. Groaning I get up and answer the door.

"What do you want Tony?"

" Well 3 things actually. #1.Good morning to you too. #2. You can explain to me why you left so early last night and #3. I wanted to see if you were up to coming to training today. But first answer the 2nd one. "

I rolled my eyes but allowed Tony to come inside.

" Ryan is my mate." I blurted out. Tony looked at me unphased by what I said.

"O.. Kay. That's why you left early? Nothing else happened?"

"Yeah nothing else happened. He came to dance with me and my wolf cried out mate. After that I came straight back to my room."

"Okay awesome. So would you like to come to training today?" Tony ask.

" "Okay awesome" is all you got to say ? He's my mate . I'm not ready to mate, I just got back, it's been 3 days, I'm not..."

"Diamond! " Tony yelled cutting me off. " Calm down it's not that serious. It's Ryan we are talking about here. That guy has had a crush on you since we were young. Alright. Just talk to him about it and go from there. Okay ?"

"Okay. Yeah okay. I'm sorry." I said.

He had a crush on me ??

" It's fine. Now that is over do you want to come to training today ?"

"Umm yeah but I don't have any clean clothes to train in. "

"Oh no you won't be training you will be observing. Perhaps give him some pointers."

"Tony you want me to watch ? " I asked getting annoyed.

"Yes diamond , we made a deal. No fighting until I think you are ready to come back as fight leader. "
Rolling my eyes
", yeah ,yeah ,yeah ." I usher Tony out of my room so I can get changed.

20 minutes later

Im done getting ready and I head out my door

Im done getting ready and I head out my door. I take off towards the fight room when I crash into a wall. A wall with arms ?

" Sorry diamond. I wasn't paying attention. "
The smell of ice cream fills my heart. Mate . Coming back to my senses I stand up fully.

" It's okay. Thank you Ryan."
He smiles at me, and let me tell you I almost fell again.
" You're welcome. " We stared at each other for a moment until I cleared my throat.