Too soon

I woke up to the sound of someone knocking. This time instead of being irritated, I answer the door with a smile.

"Good morning Andrew. How are you today ?" He stares at me before smiling.

" I see someone had a good night ."

"Yeah I did. It was nice and no you don't have any nephews or nieces. " I said laughing.

He shrugged his shoulders " yall got time for that. But I came up here to come get you for training today. Wear something to move around in."

"Why? " I asked.

" I don't know Tony told me to tell you. Also you really got to get an alarm or something because walking up here everyday to wake you up is killing me softly. "
He said .

I rolled my eyes and shut the door in his face to go get ready.

15 minutes later

"Took you long enough. " Andrew said .

" I thought you would have been gone already. And fyi you don't always wake me up, this is the first time. But you're right about the alarm. I'm tired of y'all knocking on the door anyways. "

Moments later we arrived. I walked up to Tony.

"Hey Tony. What's going on? " I asked.

" Well today is you're lucky day. You get to train. Only for a little bit though. I figured we can figure out if you're ready by watching you in action. Only if you feel up to it." He said 

"Are you crazy?!?" I yelled.

He looked at me surprised and confused before I spoke again .

" What kind of stupid question is that. Of course I'm ready you idiot. " I yelled again hugging him.

" For a second there I thought I did something wrong. " He laughed and hugging me back. I let him go to search for Andrew when I heard my name being called. I turned around to see Ryan running up to me.

" Hey. " I said.

"Hey. " He looked at my attire ,     "you training today?"

"Indeed I am. I was just looking for Andrew. " I said looking around.

" Andrew ? " He said. He grabbed me by my waist pulling me to him. " Why train with Andrew when you can train with me ?" He said smirking.

I smiled getting out of his arms, " only if you can keep up. " I said walking away.

" Oh trust me I can keep up ." Ryan said running ahead of me.

2 hours later.

" You tired already? I thought you said you could keep up. You need a water break or something? " I said laughing . Ryan was currently layed out on the ground covered in sweat.

" I wasn't prepared for this much energy. " He said. I sigh and lay down beside him.

" I remember the first day I started training. Me and James were like 7 years old. My dad use to make us get up early every morning and we would stay in here for hours. I hated it at first but as I got older it turned into something I loved doing . Something I couldn't live without." I said

He turned his head to look at me. " I'm sorry diamond."

I gave a weak smile. ", There's nothing to apologize for. You didn't do anything. " I whispered

"Ryan , Andrew, samuel  ! " Tony yells. We both get up making our way to Tony.

" I need you in my office please. " Tony said pointing at the guys.

" What's going on ? " I asked. Tony looks at me for a second and says " nothing. " Walking away.
I run up to him and grab his arm. " That face didn't just say nothing. What's going on Tony? "

" Diamond it's too soon to tell. It's nothing to worry about. If I think you should know I'll inform you but it's under control." He said and walked away.

what the hell is going on?

I looked around only a few of the pack disappeared with them. But I wasn't in that group..

Oh hell no . I'm bout to figure this out.

I begin to walk out of the practice room to find Tony's office. Obviously I can't go in there he'll just throw me out so I'll just listen through the door. I put my ear to the door

"There's been another fire. One of the wolves house burned down near eastwood."  Tony says.

" Holy hell. That's three already. " Samuel says .

" That's in the direction of this pack house and the rest of our houses. It won't be long until they reach this house Tony. "  Andrew says.

" I know. " Tony says.

Silence.

" Wait you don't think it's the Viking pack do you ? " Samuel asked.

Silence

" Tony , those bastards are not going to stop until more blood is shed. We have to go to war." Ryan says .

" We are not prepared for war. And they know this. That's why the keep setting the fire , killing more of the pack so its easier for them. Each fire is done within a 3 month time span. So that gives us 2 and a half to train and figure something out."   Tony says...

" Do not utter a word to diamond. Do you understand? "

Silence.

" She deserves to know what's going on tony." Andrew said.

" I know, just not right now." He said .

I couldn't hear what was happening next because my brain had shut down. I felt something wet dripping down my face but was unaware what it was.

I was crying... Then the door opened. All the guys looked at me with surprise and sadness in their eyes. 

" So much for her not knowing. " Samuel sighed.