Zero one

3rd person POV.

Hiden intelligence, the largest technology company on Remnant. After a incident at there main lab, many things were stolen from the company.

The CEO of the company, Korenosuke Hiden, got straight to work once that happened. After many weeks of non stop working, he finished his masterpiece, but soon died after.

Now, the executive committee of Hiden intelligence, alongside Izu.

Izu was the robotic assistance of the CEO.

They all got together to read there late CEO's will.

Izu: Shall we begin?

The committee agreed. Izu grabbed a letter that contained the CEO's will. She opened it and began to read it out loud.

Izu:(reading will) If you are reading this, then I'm dead. If I'm not dead, and your reading this, then stop touching my stuff.

The committee chuckled at that.

Izu:(reading) Now to continue on to serious business. I've found out that there is a threat to Remnant and it's people.

The committee began whispering to one another.

Izu:(reading) I do not know much about this evil, besides that she was responsible for the "incident" and that her name is Salem.

Before the committee could began worrying, Izu continued reading.

Izu:(reading) But do not worry, I've finished my masterpiece, the "Hiden Zero one driver". With it, the world has a chance to be saved.

Committee member 1: Who is going to use this "driver" ?

Izu:(reads will) The only one who can use the driver is the next CEO of Hiden intelligence, whom I've decided will be (Y/n) Hiden, my grandson.

Committee: What!?

Izu: The CEO has appointed his grandson as the new CEO.

Committee member 2: He can't do that! Can he?

Izu: He can, and he has. Now if you all could excuse me...

She bows slightly.

Izu: I must leave.

She leaves the will on a table for the committee to inspect and verify, then leaves the room.

Meanwhile at a traveling amusement park, currently set up at a village in the kingdom of Vale, (Y/n) Hiden went up on stage to preform his comedy act.