The busy life of a CEO

3rd person POV.

(Y/n) Hiden was behind a podium, in front of many reporters. Due to him becoming the new CEO of Hiden intelligence, (Y/n) give a talk.

(Y/n):(clears throat) My name is (Y/n) Hiden, and I've been appointed as the new CEO of Hiden intelligence.

Every reporter stood up and tried to ask him a question or a hundred...

( Incomprehensible gibberish)

(Y/n): Okay, Uhhh....

He looks twords Izu, and she simply looks at him.

(Y/n):(mind) That wasn't helpful.....

He looks back at the crowd of reporters.

(Y/n): One at a time, please. You wouldn't want me to Report you all.

Everyone went silent.

(Y/n): Eh? Eh.....? (under his breath) I thought that was pretty good.....

A reporter slowly raised her hand.

Reporter 1: Uhh.. How did you become the CEO.

(Y/n): My grandfather, the previous CEO wanted me to become his successor.

Reporter 2: What are your plans for the company?

(Y/n): I want to help improve the world with this company.

Reporter 3: What do you think about your rival competitor, the Schne dust company?

(Y/n): There our rival? This is the first I'm hearing of this.

Izu walks up to (Y/n), and whispers into his ear.

Izu:(whispers) You have time for one more question, sir.

(Y/n): Last question, please.

Reporter 4; Are the rumors true that during the incident at Hiden intelligence labs, a month ago, that several dangerous items were stolen?

(Y/n):........

(Y/n): Yes...

Everyone began shouting there questions at the same time.

(Y/n): But... I'll do everything in my power to make sure they are put back into the right hands! And any damages that are caused, using those stolen tech, I promise that Hiden intelligence will help fix!

(Y/n): Thank you all for your time. I hope you all have a nice day.

He, Izu, and a couple of security guards leave the press conference, as all the reporters continue to yell questions and take pictures.

(Play opening)

(Y/n): (sigh) I'm beat! Who knew answering a few questions would be so exhausting.....

Izu had led (Y/n), to his new office.