No choice but the cluster

3rd person POV;

Ichigata and Saten were in there new home base, the Vytal festival arena.

The arena was high in the atmosphere, leaving it undetectable to normal scanners, and with the Ark's knowledge of rider tech, it was a simple matter of keeping the arena high in the sky.

Saten: Uuugghh... Why did you give the enemy an upgrade?

Ichigata: I thought my modifications would have disabled the zero one driver, but it just caused an error that made him go berserk.

Saten: Thanks to you, I'm injured...

Ichigata: I apologize, it was never my intention to put you through that kind of danger. If there is anything I can do to make it up to you, please don't hesitate to say it.

Saten: Well in that case... I want a hug.

Ichigata: Very well.

Ichigata gives Saten a hug. Once it ended, Ichigata returned to the 3D printer to continue to create new equipment, as Saten had a smile on her face.

Watts: How long are you going to keep me here?

Saten: Until your useless to us. When that happens we'll throw you out of here... Literally.

Watts:... On second thought, I'm quite happy with the cage.

(Play Op)

(Y/n) was in his office, messing with his driver.

Progrise key: Jump!

He placed it in front of his driver, but it didn't authorize.

(Y/n): No...

He took out another progrise key.

Progrise key: Fire!

It didn't authorize.

Progrise key: Blizzard!

Progrise key: Fang!

Progrise key: Shining jump!

None of them were authorized by the driver.

(Y/n): No no no! Oh man, what am I going to do?

After (Y/n) was forcefully transformed into the Metal cluster hopper form, the belt lost connection to the Hiden intelligence satellite Zea, which caused (Y/n) to lose access to his other forms.

(Y/n) looked to his desk, and saw another progrise key.