Burning comback

3rd person POV:

Jin was working in his ice cream that he owed with a woman he called "ice cream lady".

After seeing the broadcast on the television where they showed Horobi and the others getting beaten up by Zaia's riders.

As he handed a scoop of ice cream to a child, he couldn't help but feel guilty that he wasn't there with them, helping out.

As the ice cream lady came into the shop, allowing Jin to take a break, he walked to his locker in the back of the store.

Opening it up, to put away his apron, he's eyes were drawn to a dirty metal suitcase that was under a few other aprons.

Jin:...

Jin:(mind) I should be out there with Horobi! But I don't want to just leave here.

Jin: Maybe an ice cream Sundae will help me figure out what I should do with my life.

He leaves the back room and sees Horobi sitting in the shop.

Jin: Horobi?

Horobi: Hello Jin.

(Opening theme)

Jin and Horobi sat at a table in the ice cream shop.

Jin: I saw what happened on the TV, are you okay?

Horobi: Just a little bruised, nothing serious.

Jin: I'm sorry, I wasn't there to help.

Horobi: Don't worry about it.

Jin: But...

Horobi: No buts.

Horobi: Instead, tell me how you are doing.

Jin: Same as always. Sell some ice cream, eat some ice cream, hang out with ice cream lady the rest of the time... In general, there's lots of ice cream involved.

Horobi: I hope you've been eating other things other than ice cream.

Jin: I do... Sometimes.

Horobi: Jin... You're as childish as ever.

Jin: Childish...?

Horobi: So, are you happy?

Jin: I think so.

Horobi: Then I'm happy for you.

Jin: Thanks. Are you sure you don't want me to come, help out? I ain't rusty at all!

Horobi: To be honest... I'm glad you're not helping me anymore.

Jin:?!

Horobi: I always hated having to use you to aid me, you always deserved better.

Horobi: There have been times where I was scared that you wouldn't get something like this... (Smiles) That's why I'm really happy that you found this place.

Horobi: Forget about the rider business, and focus on all of this. Focus on living a good life.

Jin:(lowers head) I... Are you saying you don't need me anymore?

Horobi: It doesn't matter what I need. I would fight to the bitter end to make sure no harm comes to your life. That's what I owe you for all your help.