Rider war: part 1

(Not cannon)

Part 1: War reveal.

3rd person POV:

Two months have passed since any of team RWBY, JNPR, or really anyone has seen (Y/n), Isamu, Yua, Jin, Horobi, and Izu.

Ruby has seen Penny, but when she asked her about the riders, she simply said "there safe" then hiccuped and left.

To make things worse, there have been reports of masked riders causing havoc on the news, but none of them match the description of any of there friends forms.

Ozpin would ask the teams if they knew of (Y/n) and the whereabouts of the other but they could give him no answer since they had none to give.

Currently, team Rwby and Jnpr were sitting in the courtyard of the school.

Yang was trying to call (Y/n) for who knows what number it is now.

Yang: No answer... Again...

Yang was angry at the start when he didn't return any of her calls, but now she had no anger left, only worry remained.

Jaune: Somethings wrong...

Nora: No, Duh. Yua and Isamu got to skip school!

Ren: Nora.

Nora: Sorry... I was just trying to lighten the mood.

Blake: Should we try to investigate?

Weiss: How do you suppose we do that? The reports about the riders are coming from all over Remnant. We can barely leave Beacon.

Pyrrha: Maybe we can figure out at least what's going on with the information we have? We might not be detectives but together we should be smart enough to figure things out.

Ruby: Let's try it! What do we know?

Weiss: They left two months ago and haven't been seen since.

Blake: I don't think what's left of team STIY know anything.

Ren: There have been reports of several strange people that sound like riders, causing trouble.

Ruby: But they don't sound like them.

Jaune: Ghost themed, someone with instruments, and somebody that looks like a clock. None of them sound like anything we know.

Pyrrha: Does Penny know anything?

Ruby: When I ask, all she says is that there safe or fine...

Ruby: Do you know anything, Yang...?

Yang was still on her scroll trying to call (Y/n).

Blake: Yang.

Yang: Huh? Oh, sorry... I just-

Weiss: Just give it a rest. It's not like he's going to pick up. Just let him call you.

Yang: L-

Yang: Your right...

She puts her scroll down, but the moment she did it began ringing. She looks at who it is and it's none other than (Y/n).

Yang: It's him!

Weiss: What?!

Ruby: Answer it! Oh, put it on speaker too!

She answers the call and puts it on speaker.

Yang: (Y/n)?!

(Y/n):(on scroll) Yang, where are you?!

Yang: Where am I? Where are you!? You've been gone for two months without so much of an explanation on why! I want answers!

(Y/n):(on scroll) I'll give you them in person! (Grunts) J-just tell me where you and everyone else is. I'll meet up with you all.