Calm before the cluster.

3rd person Pov.

Ichigata entered his hideout where the satellite Ark was hidden and the mad scientist Watts was imprisoned in a cage to be forced to make more tech for the dark riders.

Saten was being carried over the shoulder by Ichigata.

He then tossed her onto a mattress, that she has been using to rest her human body.

Saten: W-why... Why did I lose!?

Ichigata walked to the computer that was linked to the ark satellite. He began looking at what the Ark has been creating.

Ichigata: You were using a progrise key that wasn't yet calibrated for the neo-shot-riser.

Ichigata: King lion would have made you on the same level as Shining assault hopper.

Saten: If it wasn't calibrated, why did you give it to me?!

Ichigata: Sting scorpion didn't need to be calibrated to be useful. You simply weren't able to use it to its fullest potential.

Saten: So it's my fault?

Ichigata; You were too emotional, but you are not to blame for that. Watts was smart enough to change your brain chemistry, but all that did was make you an emotional mess.

Watts: I did my best...

Saten: I'm a teenager. Of course, I'm emotional.

Ichigata: I actually preferred the natural you.

Saten: What? Do you mean the quiet, shy and obedient me?

Ichigata: No. I meant the thoughtful, calm, and rational you. You may not have been confident when it came to talking to people, but you were when it came to a mission.

Saten:... Whatever...

Saten: I'm sorry I lost the progrise key...

Ichigata: Don't be, It's not important.

Saten: I don't understand. Why did you go out and take it?

Ichigata: I didn't go out to get the key, I went out to get the driver, the progrise key was nothing but a bonus.

As Ichigata looks at the computer, he sees the plans the Ark has.

Ichigata: Metal cluster...

Ichigata: I'm leaving.

Saten: Where are you going to?

Ichigata: I'm going to get much more... Suitable base. Have everything ready to move and send out a few corrupted humagear to cause a distraction.

Ichigata then left the base. Saten curled up and hugged her legs, she sighed and did what she was asked.

(Play op)

(Y/n) was walking around Vale with Izu, Penny, Yang, and Isamu.

Yang was leading the group somewhere.

(Y/n):(sigh)

Yang: What's wrong?

(Y/n): I was so close to catching Saten, if I tried a little harder I might have been able to help her.

Penny: Don't be sad. You'll definitely do it next time!

Isamu: Speaking of Saten. I'll beat her.