Uncontrollable cluster

3rd person pov:

Last time on Kamen rider Zero one: Remnant authorized...

Izu informed (Y/n) on the last known location of the prototype satellite named Ark.

With everybody else occupied with other activities, (Y/n) went on his own, there he was ambushed by Saten aka Balder.

After a fight, Izu led Isamu to (Y/n)'s location to aid him. Isamu then jumped in to fight Saten.

With his guard down, Ichigata surprised (Y/n) and forced him to transform into Kamen rider zero one metal cluster hopper.

But this new form caused some kind of glitch which made the zero one driver lose connection with the satellite Zea.

With (Y/n)'s consciousness trapped in a limbo of sorts, Metal cluster is now wild.

(Play op)

(Y/n) stood in place with a menacing aura around him.

This was confusing for both sides, for they all expected different results.

Izu then arrived to see (Y/n) in this new form. She scanned him from a distance to identify this form as...

Izu: Metal cluster hopper.

Saten: If you're just going to stand there...

She pulled out her Neo-shot-riser and began blasting at him. The small grasshoppers that made up his armor, that are known as cluster cells, jumped off (Y/n), and created a spiky wall to protect him.

All the cluster cells then came off of (Y/n), and began moving towards Saten.

(Y/n):(mind) Stop!

The swarm of cluster cells were like a large living mist that was heading to Saten. The cluster cells knocked Ichigata and Isamu away. The cluster cells then surrounded Saten and began attacking her. With no way of defending herself, Saten could only take the damage, until she was forced out of her transformation.

Saten: GHAAAAAA!

The cluster cells then returned to (Y/n) and once again became he's armor.

(Y/n) stood there for a moment, until he noticed Saten was still alive.

The cluster cells that made up his right shoulder armor, detached from him and made a spiky wall that quickly extended out, making a spiky pillar that was heading towards Saten.

(Y/n):(mind) What are you doing!? She's down! Stop!

Before the pillar could hit her, Ichigata jumped in front of the attack with his arms crossed and took the hit. The hit sent him falling to the ground, but he quickly got up.

Ichigata:(mind) If I don't remove the progrise key, he's going to kill us all...

Ichigata then took the neo-shot riser from a badly hurt Saten and then began blasting (Y/n) while dashing towards him.

The cluster cells would create shields to protect (Y/n). When Ichigata got in front of (Y/n), he tried to hit him.

He tried a few rapid punches, before rolling to his side and roundhouse kicking him, in the end, the cluster cells protected (Y/n).

Finally (Y/n) moved. He side kicked Ichigata, then turned towards him and backhanded him.

Ichigata rolled to quickly recover.

Isamu: What's going on?

Izu then walked up to Isamu.

Izu: The zero one driver has lost connection with the Hiden intelligence satellite Zea and because of that, he's lost control.

Isamu: Well shit...

Ichigata jumped towards (Y/n). With a cyan color aura around his fist, Ichigata went for a punch, but (Y/n) easily caught the punch.

(Y/n) then grabbed Ichigata by the neck and lifted him off the ground.

The cluster cells then began creating multiple spiky pillars to hit Ichigata. The pillars were like pistons moving back and forward, constantly hitting Ichigata.

Ichigata:(grunt) (grunt) (grunt) (grunt)!

Then the cells stopped.

Ichigata:?

A much larger pillar then bursts out from Zero one's chest, sending Ichigata flying.

Ichigata then landed next to Saten.

The cluster cells then created several pillars that began moving towards the two dark riders.

(Y/n):(mind) Stop it!

Isamu: AAAAAAHHHHH!

Isamu began rushing at (Y/n). Once he got close, Isamu grabbed the Zero one driver and began pulling it.

Isamu:(struggling) That's... Enough... Now... Come off!

Isamu ripped the driver off of (Y/n). He de-transformed and the cluster cells flew away.

(Y/n) then fell to the ground unconscious.

Isamu: Holy hell...

Isamu de-transformed and laid on the ground exhausted.

Izu walked up to the two to check if they were alright.

As she did that, Ichigata got up and carried Saten away.

(Meanwhile with the satellites)

Zea: Zero one driver has lost connection with Zea.

Ark: What caused the lost of connection?

Zea: The last report from the black-box before connection was lost, was authorization of Metal cluster hopper progrise key.

Zea: Further information from humager Izu, shows metal cluster hopper causes the CEO to lose control and go berserk.

Ark: We require more data.

Zea: Agreed. With more data, we can create a solution to this error.