The battles that will lead to the end

3rd person POV:

With the revelation that Salem was coming to Vale. Preparation were being made.

(Y/n) even warned Ozpin about it. Which ended with a lot of wasted coffee, and an army "subtlety" being formed.

All the riders have been on patrol, in case of any sudden attacks.

As the sun was setting, Yua was sitting on a bench, drinking a cup of coffee. Isamu who went shopping for snacks sees Yua sitting on the bench and approaches her.

 Isamu who went shopping for snacks sees Yua sitting on the bench and approaches her

Isamu: Yo, Yua.

Yua:?

Yua: Hey...

Isamu: Something wrong?

Yua: Other than some witch that's coming here to probably cause mass genocide? Just dandy.

Isamu sits next to her.

Isamu: I can do with the sarcasm.

Yua:... We can't hold back anymore.

Isamu: Okay... Against who specifically?

Yua: Saten. There's no point anymore, she's too far gone. With what could be our final fight, we can't afford to do so.

Isamu: Yua, what are you trying to say?

Yua: We should aim to kill.

Isamu:!?

(Opening theme)

Isamu: You want to kill her?!

Yua: She to big of a threat to hold back against anymore. Besides, she doesn't care if she kills us.

Isamu: Still.

Yua: She forced us into working with her. She almost made me kill Ruby.

Isamu: But you didn't.

Yua: That's no excuse.

Yua: I would have if you weren't able to stop me.

Isamu: We aren't killers.

Yua: No one would see it that way if we did.

Isamu stood up and grabbed Yua by the collar of her shirt. Lifting her up so she would be forced to look at him.

Isamu: I don't know what has gotten into you, but Kamen riders don't kill people, they save them!

Yua pushed aside Isamu's hand, freeing her from his grip.

Yua: I knew you were an idiot, but a child?

Yua: Kamen rider doesn't have some stupid meaning like that! It's just a term to describe a person using the rider system!