Attack of the Dodo

3rd person POV.

(Y/n) was in Ozpin's office with Glynda, Ironwood and Ozpin himself. He had told the three about the virus that was downloaded to there system but was stopped by the new security system.

Ozpin: Looks like letting you upgrade my school was definitely a good idea.

(Y/n): Yeah..... But I don't understand why would anyone do that.

Ironwood: It's a theory, but the virus could have allowed the people responsible for it to gain access to almost all the Atlas tech.

(Y/n): But who did this?

Ironwood:(whispers to Ozpin) It has to be her.

(Y/n): Who?

Glynda: That's not important.

(Y/n): But it is! If there someone trying to do bad, then I want to help stop them!

Ozpin; Thank you (Y/n), but this is a Beacon problem. Please, allow us to handle this. If you wish to help, then continue your improvement of the school.

(Y/n):..... Okay. Have a nice night.

(Y/n) then walked to the elevator and left Ozpin's office.

(Y/n):(mind) Her? Do they mean Salem or someone else.....

(Play opening)

Today was the day that the first years would be sent on a mission. (Y/n) and Izu were in Beacon Academy. They were there to see there student friends off.

Team RWBY was first to leave. They were heading to some old abandoned city. The teacher accompanying them was none other then professor Oobleck himself.

(Y/n): Be safe!

Yang: We'll be fine!

(Y/n): You better not be Yang-ing.

Isamu:(chuckles)

Yang:(smiles) Good one.

Everyone else was silent.

Oobleck: Girls! We must leave now!

Ruby: We got to go! Bye!

Team RWBY said there goodbyes and left. Soon after them, team JNPR left.

It was now (Y/n), Izu, and team STIY.

(Y/n): So what mission do you all have?

Yua: City patrol. We're going to help patrol the City with the police.

(Y/n): Cool. Good luck with that. I have some paperwork work to do.

Touma: We'll try to have fun for you in that case.

(Y/n): Thanks. See ya!

(Y/n) and Izu then made there leave.

TIMESKIP brought to you by (Y/n) playing with a robotic grasshopper.

As (Y/n) was dealing with his Godzilla sized stack of paperwork, Izu walked into the room.

Izu: Sir, there has been a sighting of a corrupted humagear.

(Y/n): Got it.

He immediately got up, and went to the garage to get his motorcycle.

He then speeded off twords the location of the humagear. While driving there, he put on his driver, and transformed on the way.