The Road Trip

Sam's p.o.v

Me and Colby have been friends for 7+ years now..and i think i may have feelings for him. But i'm not sure he feels the same.

"Yo Sam! You ready to go? I put everything in the car," Colby says while barging into my room without knocking. "Yeah, i'll be out in a minute," I respond.

"Okay! I'll see in the car!" Colby exclaims, practically jumping out of my bedroom. Ha...cute.

~·~

We are in the car now, not recording a youtube video, listening to music, Colby driving, and having a good time! "OH! I LOVE THIS SONG!" Colby yells, reaching to turn the radio up. "Shit!" He exclaimed. I turn to look at him, seeing he spilt his water all over his lap. "Woah! Woah! Eyes on the road Colby!" I say as he reaches over to my side to grab napkins from the door. "I'll get up for you," I add.

I grab the napkins and reach over him. I look up at colby and back down to his lap, blushing. "Sam hurry! These are white jeans and red water flavoring!" Colby hurries me, his eyes glued to the road. I start drying off his lap full of water. Welp...great way to start off this road trip. I started drifting off into my mind.

~·~

Colby moved, snapping me out of my trance. I look at him and my hand, seeing i have been rubbing his dick for a few minutes now. "Sam..." Colby trails off. I look at his lap...more specifically..his boner.

"Shit! Sorry!" I yell, a deep red blush dusting my cheeks.

"N-no, its okay," Colby stutters, shifting in his seat again.

"Do you wanna pull over?" I ask.

Colby glances at me with an eyebrow raised. "Where? We are in the middle of nowhere," he says calmly. "Good point." I answer, having no idea what to do. I look out the window, trying to get my mind off of his..problem.

~
After 3 minutes, I hear Colby's breath hitch and i look over at him. It's worse. "Fuck," Colby whispers under his breath. He starts moving around in his seat still looking at the road, not knowing im looking at him. I shiver at the though of him..inside me. Colby groaned as his leg rubbed against it.

I look down then back up at him. Maybe..i could help. I think, blushing and licking my lips. I reach over and palm him through his pants. "Sam..w-what are you doing?" Colby breaths out, looking at me. "Helping you," I reply while unbuttoning his pants. "Mm..S-Sam..fuck," he says. I pull out his dick, rubbing it. Colby starts quietly moaning, throwing his head back.

I take a little more than half of him inside my mouth. "Fuck fuck fuck," Colby moans, bucking his hips up, making me gag a little. I start bobbing my head up and down.
"Sam, fuck.. Please," Colby whispers. I hum, sending vibrations through him. "Ahh~" He moans. I lick the tip, teasing him.

"Fuck Sam," Colby says, out of breath. "I mean..we can if you want to," I reply, getting a harder boner. Right after I said that Colby pulls the car over and grabbed my waist, putting me on his lap like i'm 5 years old. "Then let's get started." He whispered in my ear, sending shivers down my spine. He unbuttoned and pulls down my pants and boxers.

He lined his cock up with my hole and slowly pushed in. My breath got stuck in my throat and he groans in my ear making me moan. "Ahh~ s-shit!" I moan. I slowly start bouncing up and down making a slapping sound throughout the car. My and Colby's moaning filled the car. "I'm gonna cum.." Colby whispers as his thrusts become sloppier. "Do it.." I say and I think that pushed Colby over the edge, making him come inside me. "Fuckkk!!" We scream in unison.

~·~
We got where we needed to go and when we got inside, we both ran to the bathroom for a round two ;)

I take requests so comment what you wanna read!!
Thanks! I love you💟