party night

No p.o.v Katrina isn't in this chapter

It's was party night and Sam, Colby, Jake, Corey, Tara, and Devyn were all getting ready. It was 12:38 pm and the party starts at 3:15 pm and ends at 6: 45 pm.

√~√

Everyone arrived at the party and everything was going great. There was LED lights, drinks, music, a whole lot of people, ect. People were screaming chug, dancing, probably fucking each other, and just having a good time. Btw the party is at the traphouse.

Sam's p.o.v

I think Colby and I may have a littttleeee too much to drink. Oops?
Colby and I were in a bedroom, too drunk to know who's room it was.

Things led to another and we started making out. Making out turned into me becoming a top and fucking Colby... But what could I say..he was fucking hot being a bottom. He's hot in general but still.

"S-Sam! Fuck!" Colby screams, throwing his head back. I start thrusts in and out of him, making sure to hit hit his prostate spot on.

"I am," I smirk.

"Don't tease me," he says. I attache my lips to his neck, leaving deep purple hickeys all over. Colby starts moaning and shaking. "I-I'm close," he warns.

"Same," I say, panting. My thrusts becoming sloppy. A few more of my sloppy thrusts and I pull out of Colby, cumming all over him. After I came he came on his stomach. "Mm~" he moans and picks up our cum with his fingers, licking them afterwards.

"Guys? Where are you? The party ended!" We hear a voice calling from the staircase. We look at each other, panic settling in as we jump up and put our clothes on. Right after we get done the door swings open.

"Oh there you guys are," Corey says, laughing.

"Yeah..haha," Colby and I say in unison. That night was crazy...

SAM AND COLBY LIVE TOGETHER AGAIN. THE TRAPHOUSE IS BACK!!!

WHEN I TELL YOU I SCREAMED...I SCREAMMMMEDDDD!!

ok I love you all!🖤 Vote and comment yo suggestions ಥ‿ಥ
Byeee( ꈍᴗꈍ)