Camping

Colby's p.o.v

"LETS GOOOOOOOOOO ALREADYY!" Sam yells from downstairs.

"I'M COMING!";) I yell back.
Today we were going camping. It's me, Sam, Jake, Corey, and Elton. Aaron didn't feeling like coming so he went to a friend's house instead. Anyways, I walk downstairs over to the others and we got outside. I put my bags the trunk. We rented a camper so we could all fit inside.

×-×

We got to the place we were going to be staying at for 3 days. "Alright let's getting the tents up," Elton says, hoping out of the camper. It took us a day to get here.

We get the tents up and sleeping bags inside. We aren't planning on doing anything scary since Corey is here, so since it's night we all get in our tents. Sam and I are sharing, Elton, Jake, and Corey all got a bigger tent so they are sharing it. I get in the tent and change since Sam's not in here yet.

I'm laying in my sleeping bag on my back, playing offline games because we don't have wifi or service. Sam comes in and plops down on his sleeping bag, sighing. "You good brother?" I ask, looking at him in the corner of my eye.

"Yeah I'm just tired," he sighs. Looking at me. I turn off my phone and turn towards him. I do something I have been wanting to do for a while. I lean in and kiss him.

It takes him a second to comprehend what just happened but he soon kisses back. I slowly crawl into of him with our lips still connected. "Are you okay with this?" I whisper, not wanting to awaken anyone.
"Y-yeah," he replies just as quietly as I.

"Now be quiet..we don't want to wake the others up," I wink and Sam's cheeks turn a deep shade of red. I start kissing his neck, making my way to his collar bone all while leaving hickeys. Sam sits up and takes off his shirt. I do the same to my shirt then toss it somewhere. I kiss down his chest to his v-line. I look up at him to make sure this is okay. He nods and I unbutton and pull down his pants and boxers. I start kissing around his cock, making him whine. "Shh," I remind him. He takes a deep breath in and I start to kiss the tip of his dick, teasing him. I take him in all the way.

Sam gently moans, draping his arm over his mouth to keep himself quiet. I bob my head up and down, swirling my tongue around his member. "Shit shit shitttt~" Sam moans, quietly. I go faster, looking up at him. He looks down at me and whimpers. He tangles his hand in my red hair and bucks his hips up, making me gag a little.

"Colby, I'm gonna cum," he warns. I start to tease the tip again and that must have sent him over the edge. He came inside my mouth, moaning my name. I sit up and put his and my clothes back on. I lay down and look at Sam, seeing he is already asleep. I go to sleep and wake up the next day by Jake screaming because of a bug that was on his face.

Leedle leedle lee
I'm bored and this was rushed so I'm sorry if it sucks! Leave requests!
I love you! Byeeeeeee🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤