daddy's baby boy

Little! Sam  Daddy! Colby. No p.o.v

     "Daddy! Your back!" Sam yells as he runs up to Colby with a huge smile plastered on his face. "How was your day, baby boy?" Colby asks, laughing and picking Sam up.

"It was great!" Sam exclaimed.

     "That's good," Colby smiles. They make eye contact and the two look away, blushing furiously. "Daddy?" A gentle voice whispers. "Yeah hun?" Colby says just ask quiet ask Sam.

"Can we go out to eat for dinner?" Sam ask excited.

     "Of course bub," Colby starts. "Go get your shoes on," He finishes and puts Sam down. As Sam runs upstairs to his room to get his shoes on, Colby grabs his wallet and fixes his hair before hearing footsteps behind him.

     "I'm ready to go!" The little exclaims. They walk out of the front door and Colby opens the back door of the car and helps Sam climb in. Once in Colby buckles the little in and closes the door, making his own to the driver's side.

     They arrive at Taco Bell, order, sit, and then wait for there food to get done cooking. As they wait, a lady comes up with their food and drinks. "Thank you!" Sam says, shyly. "No problem!" The waitress says, setting their food down and walking away. They start eating and talking about their day.

Colby's p.o.v

     After we were done we went to the mall and Sam practically sprinted to Victoria secret. "Daddy, can I get these?" Sam asks, holding up a black laced thong. "Whatever you want baby boy," I replied, laughing. Sure people were giving us nasty looks but honestly..fuck them.
  Sam went to the changing rooms and tried them on. "Okay.. you can't look until I say so," Sam whispers. I hear shuffling and then a small voice telling me to open my eyes. I opened my eyes and instantly felt my member getting excited. The sight of Sam in hot black laced thongs got me hard...really hard.

     "What do you think?" He says, spinning around, giving me a nice view of his tiny ass. "T-they look amazing, baby boy," I compliment.

     Sam changed back into his clothes and we bought the thong. "Daddy, can we please get more things?" He begs.

     "N-not right now, Sam." I whisper sternly. Step after step my member would rub against my thigh, making me almost moan and grunt. We get to the car, I strap Sam in and go to the driver's seat.

     We get home and the second I get Sam out of the car, I Sprint upstairs and into my room. I close and lock the door behind me, immediately pulling down my pants and boxers. I jump onto the bed and shove my hand down to my throbbing cock. Soft moans leave my mouth as I throw my head back with my eyes closed.

     I feel something cold remove my hand from jerking off, then something warm envelope around my dick. I open my eyes and gasp at the beautiful sight in front of me. "Fuck..Sam," I moan. He starts bobbing his head up and down, teasing me here and there. Sam hums around my cock and without warning I cum inside his warm, small mouth.
A loud moan of Sam's name falls from my mouth as Sam comes off with a small 'pop'.

"Why, Sam?"

"Because I wanted to help you, daddy," Sam says in his innocent voice. Later that night...it was Sam's turn.

VOTR SND COMMENT! I LOVE YA BYEEEE🖤 (●♡∀♡)