Punishment Solby

little sam! Daddy! Colby
In this chapter, Sam can age up and down. Like little space🤗

"But daddy! I want a cookie!" Sam whined.

"You already had 3" the older responded calmly

"Fine...meanie," the little cried. Colby picked Sam up and put him on the couch, turning on winnie the poo. "I have to clean so sit here and watch tv or play," Colby stated.

"Don't make a mess," he added, sternly. The little nodding his head in responce.

Sam's p.o.v

I want a cookie! I look around, making sure Colby isn't anywhere in sight. I leave the living room, entering the kitchen. Bingo. I climb the counter like a monkey, keeping my eyes on the cookies. I reach the cookies but as soon as my hands touch a cookie, I feel a pair of arm grab my waist.

"Ah!" I scream as I get put on the floor.

"I said no more cookies," Colby says, staring into my eyes.

"But daddy I-"

"No buts. You need a punishment." Colby cuts me off before I can even finish my sentence. He takes me upstairs into his room and lies me on the bed. Shit. I age up as Colby goes into the bathroom connected to his room.

Biting my lip, I watch as he comes back in shirtless. "Colbyyyy," I whine as I feel myself growing hard.
"Hold on baby," He responds, crawling on top on me. I lick my lips and grind against the older making us both groan.

"I'm gonna make you cum without touching you, baby boy," Colby whispers.

"No, please, daddy! I-I'll be a good boy! I promise!" I plead, growing painfully hard. My member rubbing against my jeans making me moan. Colby crawls off of me and starts taking off my shirt. His hands traveling down to my v-line, stopping for a minute.

"Please," I whine. He unbuttons my pants and pulls them down. I take off my boxers and lay back down. "I'm going to tie you to the bed, okay?" He asks. I nod and Colby comes to the left side of the bed, taking my hand and tying it to the bed post. Then he does the same to the other hand on the other side.

I pull on the ropes, just wanting to touch myself. "Look how needy," He whispers in my ear. "I could just flip you over and slam into your little ass,"

"Fucking hell," I say, feeling myself come close. "I could fuck you so hard right now," He says.

"You would be screaming my name so loud that our neighbors could hear." Colby starts. At this point, I'm a whimpering mess.
"And I wont stop," he whispers smirking. The more he talks, the closer I get. I close my eyes and listen to all the dirty and kinky stuff Colby would do to me. "And when I cum inside you, I wont stop. We could fuck all night," he continues.

I finally cum all over my stomach and the bed sheets. "Ahh~" I moan as I let everything out. "Colby!~" I moan as I feel a paper towel around my member.

"Shh, it's okay. I just gotta get you cleaned up," Colby says, wiping all cum off of me and the bed. He unties me from the bed post after putting the paper towel in the trash. We cuddle and watch Netflix as I start going back into little space.
After about an hour of Netflix we fall asleep, cuddled next to each other

Sorry it took so long for me to update🤡 I love you all! Vote and comment.
If you have any suggestions, I will write them!🖤