The jock part 2

Someone wanted a part two so here you go :)    Sam p.o.v

We get to the bathroom and Colby pushes my back against the wall. "daddy is gonna make you feel good baby boy," He whispers in my ear, then biting my neck and rubs his hands against my hard on. Him leaning down a little to kiss me as he rubs his whole body against mine. Soft moans coming from our mouth as the kiss gets more heated.

"Get in a stall," Colby says as he breaks off the kiss to breath. I get in the closest stall, Colby following behind me. I close and lock the stall door. Colby pushes me against the door and attaches his lips to my neck. Soft moans come out of my mouth and Colby pushes our pants down. Turing me around, he puts his hand around my mouth to keep me quite as he roughly pushes inside me. I moan into his hand, he starts going faster. quickly pushing deep and hard inside me. i start to uncontrollably start moaning, making Colby's hand squeeze my mouth shut a little harder making sure he doesn't hurt me. he grabs my neck and forces my body back onto  his dick making me feel good.

"daddy! Fuuuck~" I moan as Colbys hand slides off my mouth and his thrusts get sloppier. I can feel ourselves getting closer to our climax. I push back hard on Colby and he pushes deep inside me, making us cum at the same time. Both of our moans would definitely be able to be heard if anyone walked by the bathroom door. We get cleaned up and the bell rings and go our separate ways.