Shower sex

Colby' s p.o.v

I just got back from the gym tired and sweaty. I don't shower at the gym because I'm to uncomfortable doing so.
I walk upstairs, into my room to get some clean clothes to wear after my shower. I walk out noticing Sam's down walk cracked open. I heard quiet movements coming from inside sounding like footsteps so I don't thing anything about it and go into the bathroom. I strip from my clothes, turning on the shower and stepping in.

I start putting shampoo in my hair after my body wash and conditioner. I close my eyes trying not to get any shampoo in my eyes.
I feel soft hand slip around my waist and soft lips meet my neck. I look back and spot Sam naked in the shower with me.

"S-Sam...what are you doing?!" I whisper shout.

"Colby.. please.." Sam whispers. He soon starts caressing my back traveling down to my now growing boner. I let out a moan as Sam starts teasing the tip. "Sam..don't be a tease," I warn.
He continues to tease me by slowly stroking my dick. "I warned you," I say sternly as I flip Sam around, pinning him to the shower wall.

"C-Colby," Sam whimpers.

"Be a good boy for me?" I ask, waiting for a response. Sam nods his head, whimpering in anticipation. I slowly stick one finger inside him making him moan loudly. The other roommates weren't home so Sam could be as loud as he wanted.

I start pushing my finger in and out stretching him out enough so I could add another finger. "Fuck! Shit shit shit!" Sam screams, letting out a string of curse words. I start pumping the 2 fingers in and out of him slowly.
After a while, I take them out and he whines from the sudden lost of contact. "Colby hurry!" Sam whines.

I push my dick inside him, starting with the tip and getting gradually deeper. "Ahh~" Sam moans, backing himself onto me. "H-harder! Please!" He begged...and boy did I give him what he wanted.
I pushed all the way in him, positioning my dick were with every thrust I hit his prostate spot on. Sam starts screaming and moaning. I connect my lips with his neck trying to find his sweat spot while thrusting inside him. After moving around his neck, I found his sweat spot and start sucking, making sure to leave a hickey. "Ahh~"

"You like that?" I ask, removing my lips from his hickey.

"Y-yeah," Sam moans. I reconnect my lips to his neck leaving more hickeys.
"I-I'm gonna cum!" Sam screams, throwing his head back. "Do it" after I said that Sam came ovrr the shower floor and wall. Not after to long I start to slow down my thrust and came inside Sam.

We shower properly, get out, change, and sleep.

Hehehehehe! Did you like it🖤
Leave requests and I will write them!! Byeee I love youuu🖤😊