The Jock

Sam's p.o.v        Sam and Katrina are just friends in this      warning: harsh words                             
  Unedited 

Colby Brock. That hot motherfucker everyone knows. The jock. He's perfect at . He hot, amazing at sports, fast, and did I mention he's HoT.  But he has horrible grades and he bullies me. 

"Sam, what's Hitler's birthday?" Ms. Nelson asks, slapping a ruler on my desk in front of me. "uhh, 420." I reply. I think I hear Colby laugh a little. "real funny but I need a school appropriate answer," she sighs. "April twentieth," I answer. "what year?" she asks. "um...1889?" I reply, sounding more like a question. "good job, Sam," Ms. Nelson praises. I feel proud of myself before the school bell rings, signaling  that it is time for lunch.

I look around for my best friends Corey, Devyn, and Katrina. Spotting them, I make my way over to their table. As I make my way over to them, I get pulled out of one of the exit doors by someone. Getting slammed against the outside wall of the school, turning around I spot Colby with a smirk on his face. Normally, Jake would would be here to help Colby beat me but today he wasn't. 

"what do you want?" I ask, knowing that I'm about to go home with a black eye. Or at least that's what I thought. "I saw that Jake somehow got your little sketchbook out of your bookbag during first period." Colby whispers in my ear, pulling my sketchbook out of his bookbag. "I-I..um," I stutter, looking into Colby's eyes and not daring to look down at his lips. "I looked in it too," he whispers while flipping to a random page. the whole sketchbook is filled with pictures of colby. Soft Colby and emo Colby. "I can..um..I can explain-" I get cut off. "no need to," he smirks, leaning in and pressing his lips against mine. I take a minute to process what's happening. I deepen the kiss, making Colby groan. Getting hard, I grind against him to try to get more friction. 

"mm~" I moan as he bites my bottom lip. "Lets go to my house." Colby whispers, gently grabbing my arm and pulling me to his car.

°~°

We get to his house, go inside, and in his bedroom. Locking the door behind him, he makes his way to the bed. Colby pushes me down on his soft, gray blankets and crawls on top of me.

He attaches his lips to my neck and starts sucking. Moans slowly fill the room and Colby finds my sweet spot, pulls my hair, hands travel down my stomach and to my v line, making me feel amazing.

"Fuck I have wanted to do this for so long," he admits. He whispers sweet nothings in my ear as his hands slowly unbutton my pants. "Hurry please..I can't wait any longer," I whisper. I get my pants and boxers down, letting my hard on slap against my stomach.

"Shit shit shit," He moans as he reaches down and undoes his pants, discharging them somewhere. He grabs my dick and starts slowly stroking it, making an endless rope of cuss words fall out of my mouth. Precum leaking down my hard on and into Colby's hand.

"Fuck me, please," I whine just wanting him inside me already. He smirks, not saying anything and spits on his dick. After he lubed himself up, he slowly pushes the tip inside my tight ass. Louder moans fill the room as Colby sinking inside my warm hole, stretching me out. "Shit," I curse, felling myself wrap around him.

"If it's to much, tell me to stop okay?" Colby says, pausing his movements. "Okay," I respond as Colby starts moving again. Thrusting deep inside me, moans and curse words start flying out of my mouth like never before. "So fucking deep," he whispers, thrusting harder. The sound of skin on skin, moans, and groans fill the room.

"Fucking slut," he whispers as he leans down into my ear. "D-daddy!" Forces its way through my mouth as he slams inside me. "Daddy's Little whore," Colby moans as he pulls out to the tip and slams into my little hole. "Daddy gonna make you happy," Colby murmurs in my ear.

A few rough thrusts later and I feel a knot in my stomach. I start backing up on his cock and moaning louder as Colby slams into me. "Daddy! I-I'm gonna cum!" I scream. Colby still pounding into me as he moans in my ear. After a few more sloppy thrusts, without warning we both cum at the same time.

~•~

At school the next day

"Meet me in the bathroom," someone whispers in my ear as I sit in my seat before class starts.

Sup peeps! Sorry it's been awhile 😔 I love you and hope you enjoyed~ Katie