Kick out

!This chapter may trigger some!
Sams POV

Ooo this skirt looks cute on me, looking in the mirror thinking to myself. "Hey Sam are you rea WOAH WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU WEARING?!" Oh shit.

"I-it's not what it looks like! I just- I was-"

"Sam.. get the fuck out of my house. PACK YOUR SHIT AND LEAVE!" My dad exclaims.

"What's going on in her- SAM?!" Welp... there's my mom. My mom and dad make eye contact, the look of disappointment plastered on their faces. They both shake their head, look at me before speaking up. "You need to leave." They say at the same time. Tears forming in my eyes, I say with a shaky voice,

"b-but where will I go?"

"That's not our problem. You are not our problem." They say finally before leaving my room. I grab my clothes and other shit and stuff them in a bag. Phone in hand, texting my only friend and asking them if I can stay with them. Her parents said no. Great.

~~~~:3~~~~

Walking down the road. Going no where specific. The sky is getting dark. Shit I guess I'll just sleep on the sidewalk tonight. I lay out a blanket to sleep on. A few minutes go by and I can feel myself going off into a deep sleep.

"Wha..where am I?" I ask out loud. I'm in a room. A dim light hanging above me, hardly lighting up the room. A few boxes and a... tray with scissors, a saw, a razor and other things in front of me.

"I see you woke up.. about time." A dark, raspy voice comes from behind me. I shiver, goosebumps on my arms and legs. It's really cold in here. "W-who are you?" I say with a shaky voice. "A person," I can hear him lean down behind me. Breathing on my neck. I close my eyes, hoping this is all a dream. I feel him start to kiss my neck. "Stand up." He demands. Im not trying to die so I do as he says. My hands and in hand cuffs so I can't really move them.

He unbuttons my pants and takes them off along with my underwear. "Please no..." I whisper. "Shhh" he takes off his clothes and lines himself up with my hole. "Please don't... I-I'm still a virgin..." I beg. Plead. No..please tell me this is a dream. This can't be happening. He pushes himself in, groaning in my ear. "Fuck please stop!" I exclaim. He starts going faster and harder in response to me begging him to stop. Tearing pouring down my face, his thrusts getting sloppier. The room fills with moans and groans. The sound of my sobbing echoes throughout the room. He finishes inside me. Then puts my and his clothes back on and leaves the room. Leaving me in here to sob in pain. I kind of want him to come back though. I mean at least he wanted me. Of all people, he chose me...