Pool sex😏

Colbys POV

Peacefully sitting on my bed before Sam barges in. "Yo bro do you wanna go sit in the pool?" Sam asks, already in his trunks. "Yeah sure. I'll see you out there," I say and Sam leaves my room, closing the door behind him. I change and walk outside to the pool.

"It's not cold! Jump in!" Sam called out. " cannonball bitches!" I yell as I cannonball into the water. I can hear Sam laughing as I'm coming up. I laugh and shake my head. "Hey Colby..." Sam says hesitantly and makes eye contact. I nod, signifying that he can continue and I'm listening. "I uh.. I really think I like you... no I don't just like you, I love you..so much," Sam whispers under his breath, looking down. I swim over to him and tilt his head up so he looks me in the eyes.

I lean in to kiss him. It's sweet and slow at first but slowly starts getting more passionate. The roommates aren't home so we don't have to worry about getting caught.

Sam slides his small hands up and down my chest. He soon lowers his hands down to my v-line. I start kissing down sams neck and small whimpers come out of his pretty little mouth. "Please..I need more.. I need you Colby," sam whispers, desperately. Something about seeing him so needy turns me on. "Beg baby," I whisper, my voice filled with lust.

"Please daddy, please fuck me. Please Colby please. I need you, to feel you, please fuck me already!" Sam whines. "Aww, so needy for daddy." I tease him, putting my leg between his. He starts grinding on my leg and small moans come out. "Turn around and bend over," I demand.

~~~time skip bc I'm to lazy and we just gonna get to the point

"Ah fuck daddy! Harder please!" Sam cry's out. I start thrust long in harder. "Yeah, do I make you feel good baby?" I whisper in his ear, wrapping my hand around his neck and gently squeezing. (Remember blood choke, not the windpipe 👍🏻)  "fuck yes daddy," Sam moans out, so fucking hot.

"God fuck imma cum," I say. Sam starts to push his ass back on me.

"Daddy I'm so close... fuck please let me cum."

"Beg harder if you want to cum," I replied. I start leaving hickeys on his neck as Sam is begging and whimpering to cum. Such a good boy.

"Cum baby, cum." I demand. We both cum at the same time. I help Sam out of the pool and clean him up. We sit down, watch some Netflix and wait for the roommates to get home.