Seven mintues in heaven

Sams POV

"Yo Sam! Truth or dare?" Asked Corey. I wasn't a bitch so I said dare. "You and Colby should do seven minutes in heaven." Corey says after a minute of thinking.

Me and Colby make deep eye contact. His beautiful eyes shining. He stands up and walks towards me. He helps me up and walks towards the closet. Once in the closet he shuts the door.

"Do you wanna..do it?" He asks. I slowly nod and he starts kissing my lips, trailing down to my neck. While he's giving me a hickey, he unbuttons my pants. He stops kissing me and takes off mine and his pants. "Bend over baby," his lust filled voice whispers in my ear. Goosebumps arise and I bend over, holding on the the wall for support.

"Stay quiet." Colby demands. He spits on him dick and slowly and gently pushes in. Soft whimpers slip out of my mouth as Colby thrusts in me. "I told you to be quiet." Colby whispers and puts his thumb in my mouth while moving faster. I start moving my ass back on him as his thrusts get slower, signifying his about to cum. "Ahhh fuck Sam.." Colby says as he leans on me, cumming inside me.

"Two minutes left!" We hear devyn yell from the living room. We use the two minutes to get cleaned up. We walk out after two mintues and sit down. Ow, it hurts to sit. "So did you two do anything" Katrina asks, wiggling her eyebrows and eyeing me and Colby back and forth. We both say no at the same time.

I'm secretly hoping we do that again...