3AM.

—The more the merrier!!! -I cheer screaming through the club as a bartender pours us more shots-

I swallow the liquid that burns my throat and squeal looking at my girlfriends who are hyped up as much as I am. Tessa grabs my arm dragging me to the dance floor. Bodies blasting to the rhythm of the music, not many faces being recognised, the blacklight makes every white and neon object pop-up making the environment more... interesting.

I'm too into the music when one of my friends interrupts me, shaking me and drawing me out of the dance floor.

—We're leaving! -she screams, trying to get me to understand- Stacy's vomiting so bad in the bathroom

—What the hell? When did she got sick? -I frown, not wanting to leave-

—She was fine then I don't know what happened. We're grabbing an Uber, you're coming with us, right?

I look around trying to find someone I knew but the lights won't help... But still, I shake my head.

—I think I'm staying, ordering a few more drinks and then going home.

—We can't leave you here alone, you know that -she insists-

—It's alright! I won't have anything heavy, just... Cosmopolitans!

She rolls her eyes and extends her hand.

—Hand me your phone -she screams into my ear, I giggle due to the alcohol in my system and hand it to her, she unlocks it and does something- done, I just sent your live location to our group chat.

She hands me my phone back and the rest of the girls seem to appear again. We say goodbyes and I walk back to the bar side, sitting down and looking around.

—Excuse me -I gain the bartender's attention- may I have a tequila shot?

—On a sec -he says and pours it in front of me, handing it over-

I have two more shots and pay for them, then I walk back to the dance floor. I feel like the booze's taking over my body so I let myself be a little bit more fearless in the dance floor. I'm having fun even though I'm alone and somehow, I don't feel insecure—I don't know if it's because of the alcohol or something.

My phone vibrates due to some notification that I don't care about, I step out a little bit and  see the hour, almost 4AM. I go through the messages and see his name, a part of me tells me not to write him while the other one says fuck it. So I start typing, hoping he's still up.

Morningggfg

Morning?

yes!! how are u?

I'm fine... Where are you?

so you aren't asking me how am I?

you must be drinking somewhere

drinking and alone!!! but having a blast, care to join me?

what do you mean alone? where are you?

I'm at the club we went with Sierra and Luke, remembur?

I'm coming, don't go, alright?
Can you send me your location?

but you know where is located, calpal