Kink

Disclaimer: this imagine contains -mostly- sexual scenarios. If you're not into it, I recommend you to skip this reading.

~

—Are you sure... about this? I mean, I'm your best friend, Sierra. We'll be hanging out with each other always and of course Luke would be there.

The tan skinned girl sighs, holding her best friend's hand.

—I mean, we want you. We've talked about experimenting with our sex life and we both want a threesome – you're like our perfect candidate. Besides, you and I have talked about having a threesome together in the past.

I can't hold the smirk that formed on my lips. She and I were savages back in the days and we always had this deal of doing a threesome -something that, to this day, hasn't been possible-

—With a fucking random man! You're asking me to have a threesome with Luke, your boyfriend of two years. Are you sure you want my mouth in places...?

—We both want you, though. Luke and I, we agree your sex appeal is out of this world, you're gorgeous and we trust you.

—I'll think about it, Si -I bite my lip- you should think about it, too. You're asking me to fuck you and your boyfriend!

She tilts her head back and lets out a laugh.

—Alright, will do.

There is never an awkward moment if it's between Sierra and I, we've been best friends since high school – we moved to California together, we basically grew up together.

We go back to the living room, where the whole mingling is at. Luke eyes' land instantly on us, mostly on me, as if to check for an answer on my facial expression. The thought of having sex with both of them made me smirk, when I looked back at him, he was smirking at me, too – before sipping on his red beer cup.

—He's just into it -Sierra chuckles as she sees our interaction-

—I can tell -I say, sitting back on the couch with the others-

I sit between Calum and Ashton, Sierra sits across us and Luke joins her a few seconds later.

—I want to get stupidly drunk -I let out a sigh-

—Want me to get you anything? -Ashton asks, always being a gentleman. I nod my head in response- beer, gin, tequila...?

—Beer will be good. -I mumble, Calum lets out a low giggle-

I look at him, he's looking down at his arms. I try to detail his tattoos, but I'm distracted by Ashton handing me a cup.

—Thanks -I smile-

Out of all Luke's friends, Calum is the quiet one, he's always shy, he barely joins conversations—all he ever does is laugh and say like a few words. And it's not like I'm with them 24/7, but being Sierra's best friend, I've hung out with them several times. I even talked about how shy he is with Sierra once, but turns out they're pretty close.

His shyness and quietness made me feel intrigued somehow, and that, stupidly, turned me on. There's this thought that's been wandering through my head about how sex with him would be top tier – plus, his physique also feed those thoughts, his big arms, how he's so much taller than me, I feel like he could easily tame me.