Snow Storms And Hot Cocoa

(Taehyung's POV)

I waited inside a room with two desks, there was a couple seated in some seats on the other side of the desk Lee sat down at. I listened as the couple reported to Lee about some things, a stranger, some demon activity, and the odd feelings the two were getting from somewhere up in the mountains.

I didn't know what any of it meant, and it wasn't my concern. I had to talk to Lee, we had to get these Gems of his back to Song.

"Thank you for coming." Lee noted to the couple.

"Well we got the... the message." The man looked back at me for a moment before looking back at Lee.

"Oh, right. This is King Taehyung of Song. Our home world." The couple looked at me and suddenly smiled and nodded, I gave a half smile back. I wasn't sure why he was telling them this. Lee handed the couple a folder.

"This is him." The gentleman said pointing to a picture in the file Lee had handed him.

"I thought so. This man is a Dragon, from our world. I'm guessing he's here for a few reasons." Lee looked up at me and I nodded.

"We're in the middle of another war.. or that's where it's heading if these rebels keep it up." I said and the couple nodded at me.

"Nadia and Glen here are demons. From the Astor tribe, they've been keeping an eye on the demons who have been attacking us. I've asked for their help just before coming out here. I had a feeling these bastards would find us one way or another." Lee stated.

"Well they're after you." I chimed in, believing these two in the room with us were trust worthy enough if Lee believed in them. Lee cocked his brow at me and tilted his head slightly.

"You know something I don't, my King?" He asked. I cleared my throat and nodded.

"They know what you are. Two Queens, chosen by you have become full dragons. Tourmaline might be next, and we're all betting at this point that the women you... collected maybe absentmindedly are going to be our fated mates. Then there's the possibility they all could be full dragons, Which is beyond a rarity." I said with a straight and serious face.

"H-How did....?" Lee asked a little taken aback by my words.

"I've known... sort of. But Jimin's father... the journal. Jimin was in trouble and it was the only way. It helped Tourmaline reach him and pull him from himself." I spoke calmly, the two demons in the room looking at each other and between Lee and myself.

"I see. So they know. And that's why you came?" Lee asked, folding his arms over his chest.

"Yes, and no. I came because I need to find my mate... but also because Namjoon and the others agree you and these girls you've chosen need to be kept safe. They might be the mates the rest of us are desperately seeking. And if that is the case, and these women are true mates.. then these rebels will do everything they can to stop us from uniting with them." I was a little more serious as I spoke, and showed a bit more concern.

"So they all know. Kirsa... she saw the journal?" Lee asked. I shrugged.

"It's possible, but I don't know for sure." I answered.

"Then we're going to have to get the girls together and... I don't know how to explain all this to them." Lee said as he looked around as if the answer to his internal questions were going to pop out of the walls of his office.

"I can try to explain it." I offered. Lee smiled at me and nodded his head.

"Thank you for the offer my King. Maybe we should try to explain it together then. Till then though... I need you two to keep an ear and eye out. I want to know what these demons are planning. I'm sure they saw his majesty enter the atmosphere... which is why he was attacked." Lee said and I nodded.