Discovery

Pregnant....

A little one of our own...

Can't be, she's just kitchen staff. What would she know?

Maybe...

I had to hurry to Em, I needed something, anything to take my mind off of the most ridiculous idea anyone threw at me. There was no way in hell I was..

"Pregnant? You might be pregnant?" Em asked as I shut myself into the little hideaway room she'd been stuck in.

"It's an assumption.." I replied.

"Well that complicates things more..." She muttered as she turned the page of the book she was reading. I noticed the bags under her eyes.

"Are you sleeping okay?" I asked.

"Huh? Oh yeah, fine. Don't worry Ruby." She smiled softly and looked back at the book, the book that I couldn't make sense of.

"Right, okay so what did you mean about things being complicated?" I asked, not wanting to shy away from her moment of unfiltered speech.

"It's... complicated. I need more time to figure it out, but from what I can tell... Let's hope you have a girl." She said with a little worry in her tone.

"Wait.. why? We... well we don't even know if I am or if Tour is." I replied. Em looked at me with widened eyes.

"Both of you?" She asked.

"Maybe, I don't know. Look I want to know what's got you spooked about that." I said. Em's eyes softened and she patted my shoulder.

"Honestly, it's nothing. I mean Pearl had her baby right? So there's no need to worry. I might be reading it wrong." She replied. Maybe she was hiding something, I didn't know... but I knew one thing- I needed to find out the fucking truth. I don't know the signs of pregnancy, I mean.. I didn't look like I'd gained extra weight.... That would be the first sign right? Maybe not, I left Emerald to her deciphering while I went in search for Tour.

I couldn't find her, but I did meet Jungkook in the hall.

"Sister Ruby." He said with his cute smile, it reminded me of Thumper- The rabbit from Bambi. I smiled and nodded to him.

"Hello." I said softly.

"You weren't at training earlier." He commented. I nodded again.

"Yeah, something came up." I replied, looking at him curiously for a moment. "Shouldn't you be in training right now?" I asked. He nodded.

"Training was cut short. Sister Tourmaline got sick." He said softly. "I'm on my way to get Jimin. Mrs. Ida is with her now. She said Jimin was needed." He answered.

"Ah, who's Mrs. Ida?" I asked.

"She's a... well let's just say she's in charge of handling every Queen's pregnancy. She delivered me and my brothers to our mothers." He explained with a smile. So they did have a doctor to handle that stuff. I knew then this must be the woman I needed to see.

"Oh, nice. Well, I'm going to go check on Tour. Is she in her room?" I asked. He nodded

"Yeah they're in there waiting on the Nurse." He replied. I knew I needed to get to them quickly. I booked it down the hall to see Kirsa standing there with Iredia, their eyes met mine and I jogged over to them as they got to Tour's bedroom door.

"Ruby, hello dear. Here for Tour?" Iredia asked. I looked between them and bit my bottom lip, do I tell them I'm scared, that I might be pregnant too?