Book 5 Teaser

Because I adore you all, and I wanted to thank you for being interested and reading this series. I figured a sneaky peek was in order, so here you go my lovelies-

 She was against the wall, trapped by my arms on either side of her

 She was against the wall, trapped by my arms on either side of her. I sniffed, making sure it was the same scent. I could smell her better now that we were closer. It was honey and some fruit, very light and pleasing. I liked it.

Her eyes sparkled green, and I loved it. It looked good on her, we'd look good on her...

I wanted to bite her right here and now.. but it was much too early for that. I needed to bed her first... well.. I needed to punish her first.

Her cheeks were flushed, she gulped and it made my whole body tingle. I liked this... I liked her. She looked young, but not so young. Was she older than me? I was a bit curious. Can't ask a woman's age right off the bat though, that's kind of rude- right? No, we can't do that. She was too sweet.... Gods she smelled so sweet. I bet she tastes sweet.

"Uh..Um." Her voice was shaky, her body trembled and I watched with such glee. Was she pure? Surely not, she was my sweet spy. No one innocent dares to view another naked... though she had run away. Did she pleasure herself after? Was I the one she thought of? So many questions... I need to know. First... First I just need a taste.

"Just one... taste..." I muttered out loud enough for her to hear as my lips grazed hers, barely touching. That's when my little butterfly flew away. She ducked down under my arms and dashed off. I needed to trap her better I guess. Maybe with some sweet flowers. I groaned as I removed my hands from the wall where I had her trapped.  

To be continued-