Tell-All

Telling Sapphire all this info that was unloaded onto me by Emerald was the easy part. Granted I most likely missed most of what Em had said but Sapphire would hear it again anyway once we figured out how to get Em to the meeting room unnoticed. While telling the Kings that we hid her would be difficult we still didn't want everyone in the palace knowing another one of us was here. Since the rebels really seemed to hate it, and they already took control over three more villages. Yoongi was pissed, he was stressed and he wasn't good at hiding it.
If word got out Em was here it would cause problems. So we had to do this all stealthy like... which was going to be difficult. Of course Saph and I would be getting ourselves into trouble either way.

"So we just toss a cloak over her and pretend we can harry potter this shit?" I asked.

"No. We'll just... make it seem like she's just some handmaid of ours. That will work, I mean no one knows who she is." Sapphire responded.

"Okay so she's going to go from kitchen staff to handmaiden and that's not going to look suspicious?" I was double checking... or being a pain in the ass, I couldn't tell. Sapphire shook her head at me and sighed.

"Let's just go get her and get her into the meeting room before they all leave for the day." Sapphire pointed out the obvious, we had stalled and were running out of time.

"Put this on." Sapphire told Em. Luckily no one saw us slip into the kitchen. Of course I would use the 'I'm pregnant' excuse if we were. Pregnant women like eating... right? I liked cake.. oo.. wonder if Jin made another cake. I moved over to check the counters on the other side of the kitchen.

"Ruby? Ruby!" Saph whisper shouted at me.

"What?" I asked innocently.

"What are you doing? Let's go." Saph responded.

"I just... cake." I pointed to the counter with the circular tray with a lid over it that could have been the cake I wanted. Saph rolled her eyes and waved her hand for me to hurry over to them again. I sighed and shuffled with a pout back over to Em and Saph.

"Meanie..." I muttered.

"You can have cake after we get our asses chewed out for keeping Em here." Saph answered and I sighed again. We just had to keep Em behind us, looking like a handmaiden. The dress Saph brought was fine, it was a light cream and flowed nicely, a tan trim lined it well and brought out the tan corset cinched around her waist. She looked good, and like most of the hand maidens, just a neutral color. Sapphire's handmaidens wore mostly yellows. I noticed the themed colors pretty quickly. Pearl's handmaidens wore white and silver, Tour's wore purples and mine had been wearing blues. The same went the personal guards of each king. I liked the blue, despite it making my red hair stand out more, it was nice.

"Are you sure this is going to be okay?" Em asked as we approached the large double doors.

"Well if it's not okay then most likely it will just be Ruby and I who take the blame." Saph nodded as she spoke.

"I for one think it's going to go greatly. No trouble for us, and we're going to be fine." I did my best to sound as confident as possible but Em started to chew on her bottom lip and I knew that meant she didn't buy it. Worry and nervousness danced around on her face like a fucking tap dancer.

"I don't think I can do this." Em whimpered.

"It's going to be fine. You just have to explain everything. Top to bottom and then the Kings will know what to do from there." I tried once more to be reassuring and sound confident. Em took a deep breath and Saph nodded to the two guards outside the double doors to open them. As they did, Em gripped onto my hand which made me look down. I noticed she was gripping onto Saph with her other hand. I tried not to giggle, which became very easy to do once we took a step into the room.