The Matchmakers Secrets Pt. 1

(Ruby's POV)

"So you see, we really kind of need to go see Lee." I did my best to explain, but the Red haired King was intimidating as fuck as he sat there with his arms folded over his chest, his outfit a deep red tunic top and black pants with red details stitched on them. His stare was empty, but I knew enough by now that this was the look he had while thinking. I could only hope he was thinking that his Sisters were brave and smart...... and holy fucking shit he better let us go see Lee.

Let's give him a moment to take it all in.

Right, thinking isn't a no.

"No." He answered.

"Fuck my life! Why?!" I asked, unable to accept his answer. "Yoongi, we told you it's important. We told you why! You kept nodding like you understood!" I stressed, Sapphire held onto my arm to keep me from lunging at the guy. Not that's attack him, I knew he was stronger than me... well in this form anyway. We'd had to test out the other one someday.

Yes...

Hush.

"I did indeed understand what you were saying. And I agree with you, which is why I'm having two of my personal guards escort you come nightfall." He said.

"Why I ou- wait, what? You're letting us go?" I asked in disbelief considering the hard no he gave us not minutes ago.

"Of course." He replied.

"Well then why the fuck did you say no?" I asked, stressed again. He smirked and pointed at me.

"For that reaction right there." He grinned even wider now, showing his gummy smile. My face dropped and I glared at him, Sapphire was giggling beside me.

"Oh shut it, it wasn't funny." I whined.

"Oh it was." Sapphire finally chimed in as she laughed almost uncontrollably.

"I hate you both..." I grumbled.

"No you don't. No go, get the information we need. I trust you." Yoongi said with another smile. I really didn't understand that guy.

"I really don't get him." I mumbled as we left Yoongi's room.

"What's not to get? He's like a male version of you." Sapphire commented.

"Oh now you're reaching. That guy is in no way like me." I shook my head at her.

"Right, who replaced Citrine's shampoo with blue hair dye once and blamed it on me?" Sapphire asked. Okay, maybe that was me....

"And?" I asked in return.

"And? you both like to play pranks, you both are hard headed, You both have tempers though you let yours fly way more than he does. He's a silently angry man." Sapphire continued. "I'm surprised you're not closer to him. I think out of all of us you'd be his favorite Sister." She giggled and I shook my head at her.

"Let's just get going, I want to be there before the suns go down." I replied slightly annoyed.

That brings us to here, and now. Sitting in this large room that has been the safe keeping of the others and Lee. Across from Sapphire and I sat Lee. His dark hair and eyes baring down on me in particular right now.

"The beginning." I commanded, I don't know where to tone came from but Lee bowed his head to us both and let out a sigh.

"The Beginning..." He started. "Dragonlings show signs of any special abilities fairly early on. Some earlier than others of course. I... I was born into a household of those with a strong bloodline. A tie to the royals. My father was a healer, my mother a warrior, my grandparents were just as impressive." He leaned back in his chair a bit and folded his hands together.