Then There Were Four Pt.2

Red.

It's you.

What?

Hello. Nice to meet you.

Where are we?

Well, open your eyes.

My eyes fluttered open, a glow of red and blue that dissipated and the blurry vision went away. I saw the suns lowered more than before, the palace looked huge and yet so small. Then I noticed it, I noticed the talons, the legs covered in scales, the tail as I spun and the ground- The ground that was way below me, I could barely make out the little men...

Those men...

They hurt Taehyung...

We must hurt them...

I couldn't fucking agree more...

I didn't know what I was doing. I trusted this new voice though, the voice that I would swear was me but yet, I knew it wasn't.

My eyes focused on the two groups of men that had Tae netted down. I could see him struggling, and finally fighting back. I flew low over one of the groups, they all ducked for cover and that was a mistake on their part. Tae started to glow, the brilliant blue that had once surrounded me. He shot up into the sky like a rocket, dragging the men who were still hanging onto his nets. He flung them into the air and I watched as they fell. I turned my sights onto something Brown that flew in front of me, headed right for Tae.

I looked and noticed another dragon, clawing at Tae who was holding him off well enough.

Our mate is strong, he fights for us. Let's get the ones who dared to hold us down.

I don't know who the hell you are, but fuck... I love your way of thinking.

I felt the other not so me laugh and then we were darting right at the ground by the trees where I was held down and punched. My eyes locked onto the two fuckers in those ugly ass dark red robes. I watched my talons stretch out and scoop them both up without a thought.

I wanted to drop them from the sky, and I noticed that that's exactly what I was aiming to do. The air got a little thinner as my body, my other body flew higher, my arms flicked up and both bastards robes didn't help them stay connected to my talons. Their robes ripped and caused them to fall, plummeting to the ground below. One of them smashed their head on a rock on the side of the mountain, and while a small part of me felt bad for his death, I knew that if I didn't do what I did then he would go after one of the others.

He needs us...

My attention was drawn to the three other dragons who were clawing at Tae near the open field. I dashed through the air at them, biting the tail of one while I reached and clawed the eyes of the next one who turned around to look at me.

Their roars didn't effect me, I didn't give two fucks about them. They were hurting my mate and I wasn't about to let that happen at all.

I felt myself get clawed on my back left leg, which made me roar out in pain. I snapped my head back and bit the arm of the Dragon who clawed me. When I looked up and released that Dragon's arm I noticed Tae behind the Dragon, staring down at him before he opened his mouth and ice came flying out. The Dragon's head was instantly coated in ice and Tae swiped it with his talons, causing it to shatter.

I was struck across the face, and Tae quickly whipped his tail at a Dragon behind him while I turned and defended myself against this Dragon nearest me, the one I presumed to have clawed at my face.