Trouble

As soon as I opened the door to the room it was like someone turned on the AC full blast. I shivered and stepped into the cold room, shutting the door quietly behind me. It was still fairly early, the suns were starting to rise though. The cool temperature of the room had me nervous though, and that nervousness was well deserved.

As I stepped up into the bedroom area, pulling back the sheer curtain that hung down and slipping inside- I really should have payed more attention to my surroundings. I tip toed over to my side of the bed and set the books down on the little side table so I wouldn't forget to take them to Namjoon after I get a little rest.

That whole last statement became laughable. Rest. Yeah no. There would be no rest because as soon as I turned to the bed I noticed something... Taehyung wasn't in it.

"Someone. Has been. Very. VERY. Naughty." The deep growl and rough voice made me quiver. I felt my whole body pushed down onto the bed, and as I rolled over knowing well what was most likely waiting for me I tried to explain myself to him. That wasn't what he wanted to hear though, no.. he made it clear when his lips pressed against mine that he wasn't here for an apology or an explanation. And for the next three and a half hours I was willingly punished in the best way possible.

Everything was a blur with random parts that I remember most popping out at me. I remember how he choked me lightly in the right way, that gentle squeeze brought me my first orgasm of the morning. Then he bit into me, marking me, making sure I didn't forget I was his.

I came a second time.

Then he took me from behind, laying his hand down on my ass cheeks as he made me beg for more. I came a third time then. My fourth Orgasm was from him eating me out, his tongue driving me insane and making my body shake. He reached his first Orgasm at that point, slamming himself into me after I came on his tongue. Of course this only made me cum again. He wasn't done after he filled me up though, no he was far from done.

He decided a little time teasing my nipples were in order. And once he was rock hard again he flipped me over and took me from behind, this time pulling my hair back which made me moan the loudest. I lost count after my 6th orgasm. But I remember him filling me twice over with his seed.

It was late afternoon before I was able to function normally again. I was happy, smiling, sore as fuck but a warm bath had helped. I met the girls in the library, Sapphire was walking just as strangely as I was but at least she remembered to grab a snack bag for Em. We sat down, carefully at the round wooden table on the first floor of the Library.

"Wow, you two look like you had some night." Tour said with a smirk. "Well, morning." She corrected herself with a wider grin.

"Do we look that bad?" I asked somewhat rhetorically.

"Not bad persay. Just... Very well fucked." Pearl giggled out. I scoffed at her.

"Shut up, we're not here to talk about who's the most fucked, we have more important things to talk about.... But side note- My pussy feels like it's about to fall off so can we hurry?" Sapphire said making all of us laugh but her. She whimpered and tucked her hand between her thighs.

"I'm serious guys... Hobi is-"

"Ah.. no no NO. I don't need to know about Hoseok's dick or what it did to you. I don't want to know that shit. I won't be able to look the dude in the eyes- EVER, if I have to hear it." I cut her off before she said too much. Tour and Pearl were laughing still.

"I so can't wait for Karma.." Saph muttered.

"Hey, when I get wrecked I'm sore too.. but Jimin's a healer so no one ever knows it." Tour smirked and giggled. I love her, but I wanted to slap her.