eight

˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗

may 25, 1972
2:27 pm

— "Strike!" Harry roars as the bowling pins all knock over, him doing a silly victory dance as Bambi scoffs.

That was his third strike already.

"Nope! Don't give me that face, B." He points out, a childish smile playing on his lips as he dances over to the table she sits on. Harry takes the ends of her lips and pushes them up, making it look as if she was smiling. Bambi rolls her eyes, crossing her arms as she shakes her head.

"Hey, don't be mad at me." Harry playfully pouts and takes her hands in his, pulling her off the table and back onto her feet. "I suck" The baby frowns and wobbles over to the belt to grab her pink bowling ball (one Harry may have took from someone else's station).

Bambi steps up to the lane, not even bothering to put her fingers in the holes as she tosses the light ball onto the wood. Although, once again the ball goes in the gutter, Harry letting out a laugh when Bambi stomps her foots against the polished floor. "Don't laugh." She snaps, angrily stomping back to the conveyor belt to retrieve her ball.

Harry dusts off his flared trousers before standing up straight, walking over to Bambi to steal her bowling ball from the belt. "Hey-" The butterfly starts but Harry tugs her arm, pulling them over to the alley. "I'm gonna' teach you how to bowl because that was embarrassing, petal." Harry chuckles and Bambi slaps his chest, flushing red.

He positions the doe directly in-front of him, taking her hand. "Okay, first you want to put these three fingers in here" He instructs as he puts her middle, thumb and ring finger into the holes, Bambi nodding her curly head.

The flower blows a bubble with her bubble gum as Harry hands her the ball, fighting the urge to pop the pink bubble with his finger.

"I'm just going to go around your waist and-" Harry explains as he reaches around her, grabbing the ball under her hand while his other hand adjusts her shoulders. "Gotta stand up a bit more straight, pup."

After adjusting the sun bud's posture, his hand that was fixing Bambi's shoulders goes to rest on top of her's. The doe sucks in the pink bubble with a loud "pop!" as Harry teaches her.

"Now, we're just gonna swing this arm back and let go, okay? But make sure when you throw it out not to angle directly at the middle pin, 89% of the time the ball wont go completely straight." Harry continues, the pretty girl shivering at the feeling of his hot breath against the back of her neck. "Okay, okay." Bambi mumbles, nodding her head eagerly.

"In 3, 2, 1" He counts down, Bambi following his movement as she leans forward against his lower half and tosses the ball down the lane.

The ball goes down the alley with a lot more power this time, it heading more towards the right side than the middle. Bambi frowns, knowing maybe she should've aimed more towards the center.

Thanks for the advice Harry. She thought.

"Harry-" She starts but gets cut off by him. "Just watch." Bambi listens and watches as the ball slightly curves to the left, hitting the middle pin. Just like dominos, the first one falls which caused all the ones behind them to collapse as well. "Oh my gosh, Harry!" The berry gushes, her hands clutched together as she jumps up and down joyfully. "See! There you go!" Harry smiles, a 'told you so' look in his eyes as Bambi pulls him into a tight hug.

"I win, I win, I win." She chants, this time Harry's turn to roll his eyes. "Nuh-uh. Now you have to that on your own." He mentions and Bambi rushes to the conveyor belt, excitement oozing off of her

"Wait- It's my turn now!" Harry laughs as he chases the fairy down.

_

4:47 pm

"You owe me a gelato, B." Harry reminds Bambi as he opens the door to the ice cream shop, the peach entering with a groan.

After the first game of bowling, Bambi rushed to Zayn and begged for another round (being a sore loser about Harry winning). The birdie ended up taking the second round, Harry deciding to have a bit of fun and make a bet. The bet being whoever lost the tie-breaking game had to buy the winner gelato of their choice.

Luckily for Harry he beat Bambi by a landslide, a cocky grin playing his lips when he made his last strike.

So now Bambi owed him a gelato.

"Hm how could I ever choose, so many choices." Harry teases Bambi as he looks at the many flavors of gelato, tapping his chin for extra effect.

"I hate you." Bambi pouts and Harry smirks. "Oh, you love me" He replies back as an instinct, freezing after he realized what he said.

They both stay quiet after he says that, the silence being compared to drowning in a wave of awkwardness.

Fuck why did I say that. Harry repeats in his head.

"Hello! What would you like?" The employee nicely asks, scooper in hand as Bambi glances to the side. "Oh- um what ya want, Harry?" She questions and Harry looks across the options.

"A cherry f'me and the girl wants peach. One scoop please" Harry smiles and passes the worker three dollar bills, Bambi quickly smacking Harry in the side.

"Hey! I lost, I should've paid." The butterfly complains and Harry shrugs his shoulders. "I wasn't gonna make you pay in the first place, darlin."

"Well, thank you" Bambi chimes, messing with the bottom of her skirt as the employee places the two cups on top of the glass.

"Thank you, have a nice day!" Harry thanks the worker before passing the dolly the cup of luscious gelato.

As they walk out of the tiny shop, gelato cups in hand, Harry asks "What ya want to do now, B?"

__

Hi! New chapter!

Hope you guys enjoyed! I think it was pretty cute? I don't know hahaha.

Please let me know what you think!

I love you all and thank you so much for reading.

— chanel <3