twenty four ⋆

[ sexual content ahead ]

˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗

june 7, 1972
7:00 pm

The green trees sway, the pond ripples and the hummingbirds buzz whilst they sat under the gazebo, Bambi on top of Harry- kisses and suckles of love being shared from the two as her hips rock over his.

It's slow and agonizing, the rhythm not being rushed as they take their precious time- having all the hours on the clock to show how much they mean to each other.

"Bambi, babe?" Harry mumbles into her neck, the vibration of his groggy voice against her soft skin making her stomach tangle and knot. "Yes, Harry?" The doe questions, her hands leaving traces in his hair as they venture through his curly locks.

"Lemme have you, please? Need you s'badly, baby." He pleads, his round eyes and pouted lips resembling a quivering puppy, the sight always being Bambi's achilles' heel. "Dreamy-" She starts, trying to tell him to do whatever he wants but Harry cuts her off with another strained beg, "please, sugar bee."

"You didn't even let me finish." Bambi giggles as Harry slips down the thin strap of her romper, kissing her left shoulder so lightly that it feels as if his lips were feathery clouds. "Well?" He hums whilst toying with the other cotton strap- Bambi nodding her head which is enough for him to pull down the top half of her clothing.

Harry is met with her bare chest, her nipples pebbled as goosebumps surround the pink buds- the cold California breeze and his intense stare being the cause. "Pretty, pretty baby." He mumbles deeply, leaning forward and taking the sensitivity into his mouth- wrapping his lips around her nipple as his tongue brushes over it. A cry flees from Bambi's mouth as her back arches into Harry's hands, causing her to slightly rock against his hard member- the friction making Harry whine against her chest. "Harry." The petal wails as he switches to give attention to her other nipple, his front teeth slightly grazing the delicacy as he circles his tongue around the pinkness- the skin on her stomach stretched and her head rolled back.

That's when Harry pushes her down onto the pink picnic blanket- Bambi pouting at the lack of warmth whilst he grabs the bottom-half of her romper, pulling it down and tossing it aside. He leans down and connects their plump lips, the same mushy burst making their stomachs erupt in sugary fireworks.

Harry's lips leave hers and make way down her neck, collarbone, and torso- the little butterfly squealing as he peppers his lips down her stomach. "Wanna kiss every inch of you, baby." He mumbles as his hands go to her hips, toying with the material of her panties before pulling them down her slender legs- sitting up to add them to the tiny pile. He grabs the bottom of his shirt, pulling it up his body before throwing it aside as well. Harry knees her legs apart more before getting situated between them, his lips quickly finding her inner thigh as kisses up, sucking certain patches of skin that he knows will make her eyes roll back.

Bambi is about to go crazy with the teasing when Harry lightly blows on her soaked core, making her clench and have shivers erupt on her skin. He leans in closer, inhaling the intoxicating scent that makes his cock throb in his pants- his nose brushing against her swollen clit as he does so. "Harry please, baby." The berry begs, her hands clutching the blanket tightly as Harry revels in her pleads. "Please what, B? What do you want? My fingers? My mouth? Or how about both? Tell me." He questions her, his hands grazing up and down her leg- inching closer and closer to her heat with each stroke.

"Both, Daddy- please." She cries, her face hot and embarrassed as Harry smiles- content with her answer. "Okay I'll give you what you want, B." And with that he licks up her center, Bambi letting out a loud cry as he closes around her sensitivity. "Oh god- Harry." His hair tickled in between her thighs as she squirms around him, Harry getting tired of the movement when he pins her down with one arm- the other holding her knee to keep her open for him.