fifteen

˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗

may 28, 1972
7:58 am

It was nearly eight in the morning when Bambi awakes, the gold sun pooling in from behind the lace curtains of the window, soaking the room before her with a gentle, honey glow.

She sits up from the bed with her sheets clutched to her nude breasts, her eyes squinting as she fans over the room, quickly noticing her undergarments and dress discarded on the floor.

Her soft cheeks faintly flush at the remembrance of last night.

That's when she hears a grumble from behind her, realizing she wasn't laying on her own but instead beside Harry.

The gleaming sun rays kiss his tan skin as he claws at the vacant spot next to him, searching for Bambi's body to cuddle. His long eyelashes rest upon his skin as his nose scrunches up- the tranquil sight nearly making Bambi coo at his peacefulness.

The doe's hands tip-toe up his body whilst she sponges a feather kiss on one of his swallows, trying her best to wake him up calmly. Harry shifts and lightly smiles, his eyes prying open for a moment before shutting back- the uninvited star beams being the cause.

"Gotta get up, dreamy." The puppy murmurs shyly, turning to get off the bed before hearing a gravelly groan- a tattooed arm wrapping around her waist and pulling her back against his body.

"Nooo." Harry whines, getting comfortable as he puckers a kiss on her shoulder. "Go back to bed, baby." He hauls her closer into his balmy bubble.

Both of the lovers could stay wrapped up in each other all day, legs tangled underneath the blanket as they bask each other in sweet words- words that have been dawning on their lips for months that would spill out like sticky syrup from a sap of a maple tree.

Harry almost couldn't believe it. The love he's yearned for- craved for was finally back in his arms- close enough to feel her mushy skin and emitting fever beneath his tender fingertips. Close enough to run his fingers through her silk hair and close enough to feel her thumping heartbeat.

Harry's bud of sunshine has returned to bring light and all things heavenly back into his life.

He was tugged out of his trance when he feels his peach shift next to him once again, a cry fleeing from his heart lips at the lost of comfort. "No- no, no. Come back." Harry can hear Bambi's giggle ring in his ears, finally giving in and opening his eyes when he realizes she's going to continue ignoring his pleads. "You're no fun." He pouts- needy hands stretching towards the berry as she clothes herself with his long sleeve from last night. Bambi bites down on her lip as she buttons up the shirt, shaking her head whilst Harry crosses his arms across his chest- not liking this 'hard to get' game she's playing at.

"Sorry, baby but I gotta brush my pearly whites before you get any loving from me." She hums, pulling up a new pair of panties before skipping out of her room and into the bathroom across the hall.

Harry mumbles something about "not caring" as he tosses the crisp sheets off of him, getting out of the surprisingly comfy bed and grabbing his boxers off the floor. He pulls them on before wandering to a nearby mirror on her vanity, noticing the brazen love bites littered across his collarbone and neck- Harry smirking at the sight as he ruffles a hand through his mop of hair.