twenty five

˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗

june 7, 1972
9:00 pm

Foamy bubbles, pruny fingertips, strawberry bubble bath and the share of lovey kisses is the current vibe of the bathroom- Bambi's hair sticking to her balmy face from the love making they just shared.

The floor of bathroom was soaked as the sides of the princess tub dripped with water- the room smoky from the cigarette Harry is smoking while 'I'll be seeing you soon' by Billie Holiday played lowly off the record player.

"Harry?" The sweet girl speaks up, her head resting against his sweaty chest as she plays with the lovesick bubbles- the dissolving soap tickling her fingertips. "Yeah, baby?" He mumbles while putting out his cancer stick on the ashtray on the white ledge, his arms coming back under the hot water and wrapping themselves around her tiny figure. Bambi turns around in his embrace so they faced each other- her hands resting on his abdomen as her feet press up against the white porcelain.

"Are you gonna leave me again?"

You could almost hear Harry's heart crack at the sentence, her songbird melody weary and full of nerve-raking perturbation. It's such a dejected question that makes his heart ache just at the thought of fleeing from California again- from leaving his butterfly.

"No. Not this time, pretty." He hums and the doe shows a world-breaking smile. "Good." She says before cupping a handful of bubbles, blowing them into his face with puckered lips and a light gust of wind. Harry smiles while swooping up some bubbles on his finger, dotting it on Bambi's nose which makes her scrunch up from the feeling of it dissolving on her skin.

"I'm so happy you're staying." She grins before leaning up, fixing their lips together and wrapping her steaming arms around his neck to keep her hoisted up.

Harry hums against her lips before pulling back, resting his arms on the sides of the tub as Bambi turns her head- smacking a kiss on her cheek before going to the shell of her ear.

"Can't stop thinkin' about earlier you know?" Harry mutters as Bambi chews on her lip to suppress a smile, their legs rubbing against each other under the water. "Real sexy. Has me rock hard just thinking about it." He smirks and Bambi gasps at him, splashing water in his face. "Harry!"

"What? Just speaking the truth." The berry rolls her eyes before getting out of the tub, Harry watching as her naked figure bends over to grab a fuzzy towel- his head resting on the bathtub while he pinches his lip between his thumb and index. "Mm gorgeous, baby."

Bambi cranes her neck to look at him before wrapping the towel around her frame, Harry pouting as he switches his position in the tub- his knees digging into porcelain as he grips the sides. The petal wanders back over to him before leaning down- connecting their lips for the last time. The sweet, laffy taffy explosion soaring through their hearts before Bambi pulls back.

"Gotta get out soon, dreamy. Don't want my parents coming back to this."

_

9:45 pm

"I miss you already and you haven't even left." Bambi says while Harry opens the front door, the night air oozing into the room as Bambi shivers.

"The feeling is mutual, B."  He responds as he goes to grab her hips, placing a kiss on top of her head.

"Whatcha doing tomorrow?" She queries and Harry puffs out, a frown on his lips because he won't be able to see his baby for another few days.

"Work then some house-hunting. Can't live in Niall's forever."

"Oh that's good! When can I see you next?" Bambi says as Harry takes her hands in his, tracing a sunflower on it as he ponders.

"Two days? Maybe more? I'm not sure, bunny." He answers and Bambi sighs, Harry bringing her knuckles up to his mouth and kissing the pink skin.

"I'll try to come tomorrow, kay? Maybe bring you some pretty flowers from work. Will that make you happy?" Bambi nods her head excitedly and Harry smiles at that.

"Just lemme know which ones."

"Baby-breaths." The petal answers straight away and Harry's heart warms at the memory of the flower- baby breaths reminding him of that one very special day.

- flashback -

"Those over there are irises and those, those are- well I honestly don't know" The flower child rambles on about some surrounding florets while laying on her stomach, facing the man who she was already so intrigued with.

Harry and Bambi were sat on a pink picnic blanket under a white gazebo that was situated in front of the pond. "Baby's-breaths" Harry corrected the confused girl. "Huh?" Bambi hums. "Those flowers are called baby's-breaths" He repeats and the little bud nods her head in amazement.

Harry laughs at the cute girl and takes another bite out of a strawberry, "So harry, ya like my garden?" Bambi asks before looking up at him. Harry thinks for a second before muttering, "one of the prettiest I've ever seen" and looks down at the ball of sunshine in front of him. "Mm that's what I thought" The petal says boldly and plops a juicy strawberry into her mouth.

- flashback over -

"Perfect. I'll bring you some baby-breaths then, yeah?"

"Thank you, baby." She sings before kissing his cheek goodbye, Harry grinning at the feeling of her pillows against his skin.

"Anytime, baby. But now I gotta get going but I'll see you tomorrow." He hums and Bambi pouts, her heart aching as he walks out the cottage.

"Bye bye, Harry. I love you."

"I love you more, puppy."

__

Hello!

Short chapter but I hope you guys enjoyed! It was pretty cute but yeah.. last chapter coming up soon.

:(

Thank you guys so much for reading! Tell me what you thought please!

I love you all so much and hope to see you soon!

— chanel <3