Chapter 4

Lisa was busy preparing herself in front of the big mirror while Jennie was watching her from behind. Jennie was smiling as Lisa kept struggling to button on her shirt. She was wearing black fit jeans and a plain navy blue shirt.

"Damn, these buttons are getting on my nerves." Lisa said with narrowed eyes. Jennie got up from the bed and pulled Lisa's hand slightly to make her turn and face her. Lisa was surprised, but she just let Jennie help her as her hands were numb. Jennie was so close to her, and she could smell the vanilla scent. To Jennie, she felt like she was helping her wife. She kept the thought in her head and took one step back after she was done.

"There you go! You look gorgeously gorgeous." said Jennie while looking at Lisa through the mirror. Lisa looked at herself and smiled. "This won't be long. I'll come back early." told Lisa. She was excited to go for a date with the new girl, but still, she didn't like to leave Jennie alone. "Are you sure you'll be okay? I don't like to leave you." Jennie's heart fluttered, and she smiled slightly as Lisa looked at her with worry eyes.

"I'll be fine, don't worry. Don't ruin your date just because you're thinking of me." Lisa smiled and showed an okay sign before grabbing her leather jacket and got out of the room. Jennie looked at the door, and she suddenly felt the rush to call Lisa and tell her to stay. But again, 'who is she to do that', she thought.

Lisa's p.o.v

I was walking to the bar to meet Tzuyu. As I arrived, I saw her sitting there with her red dress that exposed her legs. I was busy looking at her legs as i dragged my eyes higher until our eyes met, and she was smiling at me. Damn, I'm busted!

"I'm so sorry. I-I didn't m-mean.." she cut me off by leaning closer to my ear and whispered, "Don't be sorry. I really want your attention full on me tonight." and that sent me goosebumps.

I just shrugged it off and sat in front of her. She was looking around to call a waiter. "Haven't you ordered yet?" She looked at me and smiled. "I invited you to have dinner together, I don't like to order alone." I gave her my sweet smile. The waiter came, and we ordered, or more to, she ordered since I couldn't put my mind on just one thing. There were so many choices!

"So tell me, Lisa. Are you here alone?" Tzuyu asked, putting both her elbows on the table as she leans forward. "No, I came here with my friends. It's been a while since we all had a trip together." I explained, and she just nodded her head. "What about you? Are you here for vacation?"

She smiled and shook her head. There was a quick pause before she answered, "I'm the manager of the resort," she paused again as I pulled my shocked face. "I know such a young age, but what can I say? It's always been my dream to own a place like this." I just nodded.

The food arrived, so we started to dig in. We talked all night and changed numbers. It was around 11 p.m when I realized that I had left Jennie alone, probably already swearing and planning to kill her because she's late. "You know? This is really nice, just eating and talking. I had fun." I said to Tzuyu, who then smiled at me. "Sadly, it's getting late, and I should probably return to my room. Otherwise, my friend is going to lock me outside."

"You know I'll have the keys, right?"

"Yeah, right. of course you do." I laugh, "Good bye, tzuyu. Thank you for your hospitality."

I got up, but then she also got up.

"Can I just walk you to your room?" Huh. This is interesting, I tried to decline her offer, but she insisted that most people get lost trying to find their room, so she wanted to make sure that I'd get back safely.

Surely, I gave up and just let her hop along.

{Time skipped}

"Thank you, Tzuyu. I told you not to walk me back. Next time, I'll walk you home, and I'm not taking any rejection."

As if I'd ever get the chance to.

She giggled and hugged me tightly. I was stunned, and it took me a minute before responding to her hug. "It's been only 12 hours since we met, but I really like your presence, your warmth. Let's meet more often." She said while her head was on my chest. She was a bit shorter than me and she was one year younger than me.

I smiled after hearing her say that. I love it when people say that they feel comfortable when they're with me.

"Sure. Be safe on your way, okay?" I said, and I felt her nod her head. I pushed her slightly to break the hug. She bid her goodbye before walking backwards while smiling, and I watched her slowly fade away before I opened the door.

Jennie's p.o.v

I was watching the TV when I heard the door opening, so I got up from the bed as I knew it was Lisa. Our eyes met, and all my longing for her went away as I quickly hugged her waist tightly. I missed her, damn I did. I don't like it when she leaves me for someone else.

'She smells like expensive perfume.' Yet I ignored it as I squeezed the back of her shirt.

I felt her arms wrapping around me, and she gave my head soothing taps. "I missed you too, Jennie." She told me like she just read my mind, and that made me smile as I knew she's been missing me too.

I know she doesn't like me like I want. But hearing these words from her has always made me feel like I'm someone special to her.

We stayed like that for more than 5 minutes before she gently picked me up in a bride style. I was shocked, and I just looked at her. "L-Lisa, what a-are you do-doing?" I stuttered as she put me on the bed carefully.

She took off her jacket and threw it on the table next to the bed. She sat beside me and looked at me, "Don't worry, I'm not drunk, and I'm not going to do anything to you." She said. I awkwardly smiled, feeling shy that I thought she would be-- alright, forget that.

"Did you really miss me that much? You're still thinking." She spoke that made me snapped out of my thoughts. I smiled and nodded my head.

"Next time, I'll be back faster for you." That made my heart flutters so I tapped the space beside me. She got the message, so she walked around the bed and laid beside me.

She opened her arm to welcome me for a cuddle. I've always known how much she loved to cuddle, and I won't complain as long as she cuddles with me. I snuggled close to her, and we both fell asleep right after we felt comfortable.

She'll always be my warmth and my comfortable place. My home.
_______________________________________

I think I'm going to skip forward to Lisa and Tzuyu dating. And for Chaesoo, I'll make more chapters with their p.o.v. That's all for now, Byee readers!!!❤