Chapter 14

It was late night and Jennie was cooking for her lover. Lisa told her that she wanted to eat porridge, for sure the brunette can't resist her lover.

When Jennie was cooking, Lisa suddenly came and gave her a backhug. Jennie was suprised at first but quickly smiled. "Stop being to sweet. I told you, we're going to start slowly." The older girl said. She didn't want to rush things and make Lisa feel like she's too desperate.

"I didn't say we're rushing things. You know I've always been this sweet to almost everybody." Lisa told her. Jennie chuckled at her statement.

"Silly. I don't like you rushing things because of someone else, especially me." Jennie told her with her sweet tone. Lisa smirked at something in her mind and that made Jennie turn off the stove before turning around.

"You're saying you can resist me?"

"Of course I can. I lived for years without physical touches."

"Then let's see if you can resist this." Lisa slowly pressed her body towards the brunette's one. Jennie bit her lips to suppress a moan, her eyes that we're looking at Lisa slowly darken. As soon as Lisa's hand touched the hem of Jennie's shirt, the brunette scrunched her eyes close and her suppressed moan escaped. She threw her head back, totally in bliss.

"Lisa.." Jennie breathed out as Lisa slowly started kissing her neck. Her hands thrown behind Lisa's back, pulling closer for more friction. Lisa smirked, knowing that she got an effect towards the brunette. The younger girl gave sloppy kisses up to Jennie's chin and kissed her on the lips. When they parted, Lisa realized who she was with and what they're about to do. "Jennie, I respect you. You are my best friend, also my wife and I know both of us doesn't want to rush things." Jennie smiled knowing that the younger girl cares about her.

"Lisa, you're sweet," Jennie's cute smile slowly turns into a seductive one as she travelled her one hand down to Lisa's collarbone. Then her hand stopped at the top button of Lisa's shirt and her feline eyes met the doe one. "do you love me?" Lisa who's slowly shuddering to Jennie's touch nodded her head. "Damn I should have realized earlier that I'm in love with you." Lisa breathed out with heavy breathing. Then Jennie leaned closer to Lisa's ear.

"Make love to me." Lisa's eyes widened and her face showed insecurity and worries. "A-are you serious? I don't want you to feel like I'm using you as a rebound."

Jennie nodded her head. "We're not rushing things. We both want this, and I don't want you to think anything else. Just focus on me." Lisa's expression slowly changed into a sweet smile.

"Make love to me, I'm all yours." Jennie took Lisa's hand and pulled her to the living room to turn off all the lights before she slowly guided both of them to the big room through the dark.

When they got in, Jennie let go Lisa's hand, making Lisa dumbfounded. The dim light from the moon made the room look romantic. Lisa can barely see the surroundings. Then she saw Jennie, slowly taking off her shirt. Never in her life she thought that she could get the chance off seeing Jennie naked. But here she is, stripping seducingly right in front of Lisa. The grey headed girl was standing frozen, no words. She was feeling damn hot and scared at the same time, knowing what she's about to do with the brunette girl who was once her best friend.

Jennie noticed the hesitancy on Lisa's face so she took one step closer and took Lisa's hand slowly guiding them to her body. As soon as their skin came in touch, Jennie let out a breathy moan as Lisa let out a gasp. "I told you I'm yours. Take me, feel me." Jennie pulled Lisa for a kiss as they slowly fall to the bed.

Lisa broke the kiss and went down, sloppily kissing Jennie's neck again. Jennie threw her head back and let out a soft moan as she's trying desperately to unbotton Lisa's shirt. Lisa felt the rush of the brunette girl so she stopped kissing again and pulled her shirt up. Now that she was shirtless above Jennie, she felt a soft palm caressing her abs. "You've been working hard." Told Jennie, darken eyes glued to the toned stomach.

Lisa smirked, "You like it?" Jennie's caressing stopped and their eyes met. "I love it." The brunette pulled Lisa down by her hand, the feel of wanting to be pleased too high, desire and passion. Jennie slowly took Lisa's hand and guided it down to her lower body before both of them gasped. "God, you're wet." Lisa groaned near Jennie's ear as Jennie slowly started grinding on her fingers. Jennie shut her eyes closed and let the other's hand to do the work.

"Yess! I'm wet for you! Take me high, babe... I need you." Jennie's desperate groans made Lisa shudder. She wanted to touch the girl everywhere. She doesn't know where to start. With all the desire she's having, she slowly moved her fingers in circular motion, giving the pleasure Jennie wanted. Groaning, Jennie threw her head back and Lisa took the advantage to suck the pulse point under her lips down to the cleavage. Both of them knowing they've taken this to far and neither of them wants to stop.

"Lisa.. I need you.. inside me!" Jennie gasped as Lisa slid two fingers inside her and put her forehead on Jennie's shoulder, feeling the tight walls around her fingers. She didn't move so the girl can adjust, but when she felt Jennie grinding on her fingers, she started moving. "Ughh you're so tight." Lisa murmured on Jennie's skin.

The younger girl groaned when the older one was scratching her back, giving her a pleasurable pain and spurring her desire more higher. "Fuck you feel good!" Jennie husked into Lisa's ear as she was bucking her hips towards Lisa's finger, wanting more friction. "Harder.. I need you harder... Fuck me hard!" Lisa did what she was told to, she was doing it harder and deeper and she can feel her hand's starting to get exhausted. Instead of going slower, she slumped more harder and faster as she sensed that the girl beneath her was on her limit. Jennie was shivering with pleasure and she pulled Lisa much closer until she cummed. Totally high and exhausted, Jennie slumped her body down the mattress but Lisa was still slumping slowly to help her calm down. When both of their breathing were back to normal, Lisa pulled out and lied beside the brunette girl. Both of them were sweating hard.

Their mind was still high, thinking what in the world just happened. They turned their head and made eye contact before both of them let out a tired chuckle. Lisa opened her one arm and Jennie didn't hesitate to snuggle closer. Lisa pulled the blanket up and sighed contently. Jennie's one hand was on the toned stomach, doing lazy circles while the other girl was looking at the ceiling. "You know," Lisa started. She heard Jennie hummed at the crook of her neck. "I've never thought that we could reached this part." She chuckled tiredly.

"Never did I thought too." Jennie smiled. "Do you love me?" Jennie's question made Lisa frown.

"I'm still trying, I promise you I'm trying hard." Lisa confessed. Then she heard Jennie smirked as her hand that was on her stomach slowly moving to her lower body.

"Then trust yourself and let's go for a second round." Jennie whispered as she started kissing her lover's neck. Lisa groaned outward as she felt Jennie sitting on her, both legs around her waist. She could feel the girl's wetness on her lower body and her eyes started to darken, making the girl above her seductively bit her lips as she started grinding.

And with that, they spent the night making love to each other.
_____________________________________

Smut here!

Just to remind you guys, I've never thought of them doing things like this and this is not a real story. They're both human and we all love each other. Btw school is getting me slowly updating and it's my birthday today!❤