Chapter 8

They didn't do anything that night. They went straight to each other's bedroom and fell asleep.

Jennie was the first one to wake up and decided to make breakfast for Lisa. She was making some pancakes when suddenly she heard a chair being pulled. She smiled as she knew it was Lisa.

The brunette girl put her fresh-made pancakes aside and turned, she saw Lisa all prepared. She was wearing a black turtle neck shirt and a black slack pants. Jennie looked at her confused, then she remembered that Lisa wanted to meet Dahyun.

"Are you making breakfast?" Lisa asked that made the brunette girl snapped out of her thoughts. "Yeah. But it's okay if you're in a rush."

"I don't like eating outside."

"Alright then."

With that, Jennie took the pancakes she put aside earlier and set it in front of Lisa. Lisa looked at the pancakes with watery mouth.

"You can't eat pancakes with your eyes, Lisa-ya." Jennie said while smiling at Lisa's kid face. The grey hair girl looked at Jennie and chuckled.

"Well then," Lisa took her knife and fork, cutting the pancake into pieces and pointed one piece to Jennie. Jennie looked at her confused. "let me feed you. I'm just trying to be sweet here." Lisa said with a smile.

"Dahyun is going to get your ass beaten, Lis." the brunette said before taking the piece into her mouth. "She won't. And don't worry, she won't beat you too. If she does, your parents will beat me up first." said Lisa.

Jennie chuckled and shook her head. "You're silly." Lisa just smiled at her.

A few minutes later Lisa finished her pancake and stood up, she was about to take the plate to the sink when Jennie hold her arm. "Leave it. I'll do the cleaning." Lisa didn't want to argue as she was in a rush so she put the plate back and took her bag. Jennie opened the door for her, and before Lisa left, she kissed the older girl on the forehead and went away.

She left Jennie blown away, in a good way. Lisa never kissed her, even on the cheeks. It was a quick peck but Jennie thought it was very sweet. And with that she locked the door and went to do the cleaning.

Lisa's p.o.v

I arrived at the restaurant where Dahyun wanted to meet me. It's wierd that she's late but maybe something came up so I ignored my thoughts. After a few minutes I saw her coming towards me. Before she sit, she gave me a peck on my lips.

"Hey. Bother to tell me why you're late?" I asked while looking at the menu. "Work." she sighed. I looked at her and she looked tired. What about her puffy eyes? Did she--

"Did you cried?" I closed the menu and set it aside before looking at her with worried eyes. She was avoiding my eyes and didn't even answered my question, and I know why. I sighed.

"Dahyun, babe. Even if me and Jennie are married, that doesn't mean I love her romantically. You're --"

"I'm your mistress." Dahyun cutted me off. I was shocked with her word and I quickly reached across the table to hold her hand. "You're not. We're married on paper. And trust me, You're too precious to be just a mistress." She looked and me with those... hurt eyes and I don't like it. I don't like this situation.

She sighed. "I want to hug you, Lisa. So bad it hurts. But knowing you're someone else's, it hurts more. I... give me some time. Let me relax." She took her hand and stood up, picking up her bag before saying, "If you don't love her, than please let her go." and she left.

She left me dumbfounded. I can't let Jennie go. We just got married and she's my best friend. I love Dahyun, but.. urghhh this is making me confused. They're both precious to me. Plus the company. I can't let everything down.

I cancelled the order and went to my car, driving home. Oh I forgot to tell you, Jennie and I have been given a momentarily hiatus from work to settlr things between us. Our parents took over the company. I didn't have any plan of taking Jennie for a honeymoon because, why would I? But I remembered that my dad had told us to think about it so as I was driving, I was thinking of asking her. I didn't want to think about Dahyun. I'll think about her later.

Jennie's p.o.v

What if I told you that I love you

Would you tell me that you loved me back

What if I told you that I miss you

Would you tell me that you missed me back

What if I told you that I need you

Would you tell me that you need me

If I tell you all my feelings

Would you believe me, yeah

I was singing to the song that was played at the big tv while cleaning the table when the big door opened. I was confused that Lisa came back early. It was only one hour? Did something happened? She went straight to the sofa and sat, closing her eyes. I put aside the kitchen towel and went towards her.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah." She said simply without opening her eyes. I crossed my legs and put my a hand under my head. looking at her. "Did something bad happened?" I asked her.

"No. Everything's fine, don't worry." she opened her eyes and looked at me. Those doe eyes. "Do you want to go for a honeymoon?" and that suprised me. "I-I don't want to pressure you. Let's just get along here and we'll think about tho-those things later?" I asked, hesitantly. She just nodded and closed her eyes back.

"I want you to do just one thing for me," she said again. I hummed letting her continue. "Don't mind about me and Dahyun. Let's just focus on each other. My parents.. I mean our parents will get mad if we still think about her and I don't want any bad things happen to her, and you."

I sighed as I knew what she meant. If that's what she wants then, "Okay. I'll be okay with that."

"Good." and silence again.

"Jennie,"

"Yeah?"

"I feel like cuddling."

I smiled. She never change. I took her head and put it on my shoulder, I rested my hand behind her head and the other one hugging her. I felt her muscles relaxed and we just hugged each other. But there's one thing that I think she didn't realise.

I sent my love to her through the hug, hoping one day she'll receive it. And send it back.

It was the song that me and Lisa used to hear way back at high school when we had problems, or when we're down...

Or when I feel hurt every time I see Lisa and Dahyun together. I felt my tears escaping and it almost fell on Lisa's head when I quickly wiped it. But I think Lisa heard my sobs as she shifted from the hug to look at me.

"Jen, are you okay?" How can I not fall in love with her? She's has a girlfriend and that girl is not me. But when she takes care of me, when she's worried about me, I feel like I'm the luckiest. And it sucks being just a friend, falling in love with her own best friend.

"I'm okay." I let out a broken laugh and wiped my tears. I was suprised when she put my head on her chest and hugged me soothingly. I just rested my head there and calmed down.

"You're like my sister, Jen. I don't like to see you cry. Tears doesn't fit you." I smiled. "Alright, now that you said that I feel better." I told her. I can feel her smiling. And we stayed like that for hours.

'I would feel more better if you see my love for you.' I thought.
_______________________________________

Here's the update! School has started and there's my free time being stolen by extra classes. So I'll try to update when I'm free, please keep reading. The sad part one be too long, I promise!❤