Chapter 13

Jennie woke up when she felt a hand on her waist, hugging her from behind. She smiled as she remembered what happened last night. It would have been a big night if she wasn't on her red days.

She stayed still to make sure that Lisa wasn't awake before she turned around, facing Lisa. Lisa had her cute frown on her face and her lips were slightly pouting. Jennie wanted to kiss her pouting lips but she doesn't want to wake Lisa up. Jennie slowly moved closer and put her right hand under her head and she used her other hand to touch Lisa's face.

From her scrunched eyes, "Those eyes that always made me lost," whispered Jennie.

Down to her plump lips, "This lips you gave to me last night," Jennie slides her finger slowly.

"is the same lips I wanted to kiss for years." She was smiling, finally got the chance to kiss Lisa.

She moved more closer, her face an inch away from the younger girl. "It's funny how we move on from one thing to the other." Jennie said. Then she saw Lisa slowly opening her eyes.

Seeing Lisa who's trying to adjust her eyes to the bright room makes Jennie smile even more. When Lisa got to see where she was, she smiled seeing Jennie an inch close. "You know, it's my first time waking up with you close like this but it feels like I'm used to it." Told Lisa with her husky voice. Both of them chuckled as Jennie gently hit Lisa's arm.

"Now that we're trying to get to the second base, can I get a morning kiss?" Lisa had her eyes close again but those words came out of her mouth naturally. She missed the chance to see Jennie blushing at her request. "You're dreaming! Get up and wash your face, I'll make us breakfast."

The brunette girl was about to get up from the bed but Lisa pulled her down, that made Jennie shocked. "I just want to kiss you. I'm not taking advantage of you, you know that. Plus, you're my best-- no no, you're my wife now." said Lisa still with her eyes close. Lisa thought that she had said something wrong as the brunette girl didn't respond, so she opened her eyes just to get welcome by Jennie's gummy smile.

"What?"

"Your words."

"Did I say something wrong?" Jennie shook her head.

"You said, my wife." Lisa smirked as she pulled the giggling Jennie closer and kissed her.

Jisoo's p.o.v

The two couples invited me and Rosé to their house for lunch. Rosé told me that Lisa sounded so happy, which is strange to me since Jennie also sounded the same. Are they okay now? I shook the thoughts away and got prepared to go to those two dork's house.

"Babe are you done?" I asked Rosé from outside since the room's door was locked. Then the door open, revealing Rosé all shiny and beautiful. I looked her from head to toe, and when our eyes met again, I smiled. She was looking at me confused, then she looked at herself. "Do I look bad?" she asked me. I frowned and shook my head, then smiled again."You're simply beautiful everyday, but you look extra shining today. Does the sun only follows you?" I joked. She slapped my arm not too strong before she laughed too.

"We better get on the road now, the Manobans are waiting." I reminded her. We intertwined our hands and got into the car.

We arrived at 12.30 p.m. so we got out from the car and pressed the bell. Few more rings amd the door opened. Jennie welcomed us with a big smile and Lisa was behind her with her toothy grin. They're wierd.

"Rosé, Jisoo! Come in! We cooked chicken special for both of you." said Lisa. I smiled brightly at the mention of chicken and I guess all of them saw my smile as they laughed. "Both of you," Rosé paused, pointing her index finger from Lisa to Jennie. "are going to tell me and Jisoo what's going on." Rosé continued with her threatening tone. But the two seems to be unbothered. Then we heard the oven signalling that the chicken's ready. "I'll help Jennie." Rosé told and went away to the kitchen with Jennie.

"Hey Lisa!" I called her and continued, "Roasted chicken huh?" She smirked and threw her hand around my shoulder. I'm two years older than her but she's taller then me because of her god damn long legs. "A big news is coming, unnie." she whispered to me and that made me confused. I was about to ask her about it but she pushed me to the dining table. She's not going to get away with this.

We're now eating and talking about what happened for the past four months they got married and I feel sorry for them. They've been through a lot.

"...so that's what happened." We were looking at each other and I witnessed how the two slowly twitch their lips upside.

"Okay!" Lisa clapped her hands once to catch our attention. Then Lisa looked at Jennie as if they're sending messages through their eyes, slowly smiling.

"We've got good news too!"

Then spill it, dork."

They put their intertwined hands on the table and my eyes widened. For sure Rosé will be--

"AHHHHHH!! DON'T TELL ME!!"

"We're trying, you know." Lisa scratched her nape and Jennie was looking down. While this girl beside me is squealing herself to death. I looked at the two and smiled. "I'm glad you guys are trying. Next time we're going for a date, it'll be a double." I playfully raised my eyebrows and we all burst out laughing.

It's always a great day to remember especially when we're laughing like there's no tomorrow, like there's no problem on the world.

•••

After lunch, Rosé and Jennie insisted to clean the dining table and let me and Lisa rest. Since the two of us were too tired to argue, we just agreed and went out for some fresh air.

"How did you know?" I asked. We we're sitting on a big rock beside the waterfall near Lisa's house. She was lying with her both hands under her head, eyes closed. "Know what?" she asked not opening her eyes.

"The stalker."

She sighed and opened her eyes. "I didn't tell you?" She frowns as I shook my head. "Well, I payed a secret assistant and I'm lucky he's helpful so yeah." I'm always amazed at how she uses her brain sometimes even though it would be a very rare phenomena. I nodded and looked at the waterfall.

It's a very calm and cool place to chill with someone we love. Actually Lisa bought this house for Dahyun, back then when she thought that she'll get married with the girl. The night after Lisa got the news of her 'forced' marriage with Jennie, she told me that Jennie deserves the house and I agreed so here we are.

"Unnie?" I snapped out of my thoughts and saw Lisa looking at me worried. "You've been spacing out. Are you okay? You can always share your problems with me." she patted my shoulder and smiled. I nodded my head and smiled back. "I was just thinking about work."

"Oh. Well don't get too caught up. Health should be our priority."

"Easy for you! You get to spend your time with Jendukie!" she looked at me before we both burst into laughter.

"Jendukie? Seriously? Alright, alright let's go inside. The two are looking for us." We got down from the rock and went back to her house.

When we arrived, I saw Chaeng squealing and I thought Jennie said something fluffy to her so I shrugged my shoulder and went towards them. We bid our goodbyes and I drove home.
______________________________________

Lame I know. Something's coming up very very soon, please hang in there. One vote for each blinks and armys. Byeeeeeee!❤