Chapter 16

The four had their dinner filled with laughter and teasing. Since the two younger cooked, the other two older girls had to wash up the plates. Rosé and Lisa was playing with the playstation, totally concentrate to win.

"Chaeng-ahh! You can't win this time!" Lisa had her toothy grin on her face, while the other girl was frowning. Another few minutes and a loud shout have been heard. Lisa danced happily as she won the game. "Yah!!" Rosé shouted. She didn't like it when the dork kept making fun of her. "I just gave you a chance since you never won this game."

"Yeah yeah what ever." Lisa kept dancing while making fun of Rosé who's totally frowning.

Jennie and Jisoo were at the kitchen, but both of them could hear the two dorks arguing in the living room. Both of them shook their head while smiling, feeling like they have two kids in the house.

"Those two can't be with each other any longer. Bickering is must for them." Jisoo chuckled at her own statement. Jennie nodded her head and chuckled too. After the brunette girl washed the last plate, she wiped her hand at the kitchen towel and put her hands on her waist. Sighing contently, she said "I'll check the two."

Jisoo hummed as a respond so Jennie got out from the kitchen and went to the living room. Laughter of the two were heard and she automatically smiled. Since the door of the living room was behind the sofa, the two younger girls didn't notice Jennie who was leaning her body with her hands crossed, watching the two from behind with a smile plastered on her face.

She was too engrossed watching the two when suddenly she saw a shadow from behind her. Jisoo did the same posture with her but at the right side. Both of them were watching the two silently.

"You should consider my ideas." Jisoo said loud enough for Jennie to hear. Jennie looked at Jisoo, but the girl wasn't looking at her. Some of Jisoo's ideas was a bit crazy for the brunette girl. "I'll just think about it first."

Jisoo finally looked at the feline-eyed girl and smirked. "Good. Well actually I wanted to meet you alone, but you know how Chaeng is so I told her I missed you guys." Jennie looked at her with curiousity. "What is it really you want to tell me? You wouldn't lie to Rosé if it's not important."

Jisoo glanced at the two girls who seems not noticing them then she looked at Jennie, she had her serious expression on her face.

"Dahyun came back from London." Jisoo said almost whispering and quickly covered the brunette's mouth as she was about to shout. Jennie hit the back of Jisoo's hand that was on her mouth then Jisoo glanced at Rosé and Lisa, trying to tell her that they're not alone. Jennie nodded and Jisoo slowly loose her hand. "When did she came back?"

"Two days ago. I saw her at the café downtown." Jennie looked at Lisa and her face slowly turns into scared expression, knowing that Dahyun might get Lisa back.

"Hey, Jen." Jennie looked at Jisoo then looked down with a sigh. "I'm scared, Unnie. What if Lisa fall in love with her again?"

"She won't." Jisoo said firmly. "Even if Dahyun still loves her, I'm pretty sure that Lisa won't get with her again. Lisa only need trust in a relationship. Dahyun didn't trust her, then it's her lost."

Jennie smiled as she felt a little convinced with Jisoo's statement. When it comes to something important, Jisoo will always be the mother of the three, ready to convince them and hear them out.

"Okay then. Just don't worry to much, I should get going. I have works to do." Jisoo went behind the sofa and held Rosé's shoulders. "We have to go. Come on." The two girls pouted but still put down their controller.

"Can't both of you stay any longer?" Lisa asked with begging eyes. Jisoo wanted to stay but works should be done so she had to pass this time. "I wish I could say yes but I have works. I'm not staying home for honeymoon." Lisa narrowed her eyes then she snapped.

"Yah!!" Lisa's cheeks showed hints of pink shyness. Jennie giggled, then hugged Lisa's neck from behind. "She's right, babe." Lisa sighed and the two couple bid their goodbye.

With one last glance to Jennie, Jisoo drove away.

Now that Jennie and Lisa were sitting on the sofa, Jennie was thinking about the ideas again. Lisa had her legs stretched long on the coffee table in front of the sofa, playing her phone while Jennie was sitting cross-legged with her hands on her thigh, staring blankly at television.

Flashback

"Any ideas?"

"Oh girl I have more than one idea." Jisoo smirked. Jennie looked at the heart-shaped lips girl. "Are you going to keep smirking or are you going to tell me?"

"Seduce her." Jennie choked her own throat hearing those words. Jisoo had always been a blunt girl but she never told anybody to do something like this. "Wh-what?" Jennie stuttered. "You heard me. Seduce her, make her beg only for you."

Jennie had the hesitation on her face and that made Jisoo sighed. "You've been a total queen bee through highschool days, making people crave for you, scared of you, you had power. Can't you seduce your own wife?" This time Jennie sighed.

"Of course I can. It's just, I feel a little nervous when it comes to her. I lost my own control when we're i--"

"Wow hold on!" Jisoo had her palm wide open in the air, telling the brunette girl to stop. "You don't have to tell me about your nights with her, just-- seduce her. Make her mind think only you. If the love making is on the show, then go for it." Jennie blushed madly as the hot night from two weeks ago came rushing back in her mind. "I'll consider this idea. Mind to tell me another one? Something a little innocent." Jisoo chuckled at Jennie's statement.

"Innocent? Be sweet to her. She always loved it when you're soft to her." Jennie smiled.

"Okay then. I'll try both if I have to. Thanks, babe. I owe you this one."

End of flashback

Jennie looked at Lisa who seemed to be focused on her phone. Then she remembered about Dahyun. Her heart clenched at the thoughts of the girl flirting with Lisa.

No.

She won't let that happen.

Lisa's hers.

Jennie held Lisa's arm that made Lisa confused. Jennie had her serious expression and Lisa locked her phone before scooting closer to her lover. "What's wrong? Are you okay?" Lisa gently touched the korean girl's hand.

"If someone's more better then me comes to you, will you leave me?" Jennie bluntly asked. The doe eyes widened, suprised by the question. "Why would I leave you? You have everything I need, everything I want." Lisa cupped Jennie's cheeks and gently rubbed her cheeks with her thumb. "It might be crazy but I promise you, no one else in my mind."

"You promise?"

"I promise."

Jennie smiled. Jennie remember that Jisoo said Lisa only needed trust in a relationship, so she gave it to her. She leaned closer and pulled Lisa by her collar to give her a passionate kiss. The Thai girl smiled and pulled Jennie to straddle her, which Jennie quickly did as she threw her arms at the back of Lisa's neck. Lisa broke the kiss and looked up to see Jennie smiling sweetly at her.

"Before the two came, we were in the same posture. Want to continue?" Jennie smirked and took off her shirt, before she started grinding on the younger girl.

"Damn I could do this all day, trust me I don't need anybody else." Lisa said with a groan before kissing Jennie's pulse point.

And the two wore themselves down the night as they made the living room filled with groans and moans. Jennie had only one thing in her mind.

Dahyun is definitely out of Lisa's league because she's more hotter than the blonde.