Chapter 18

"What are you doing here?" Lisa asked coldly. She was sitting next to Jennie, hand in hand while Dahyun sat on the sofa opposite from the two.

Jennie had her bitchy face, not wanting to let go of Lisa's hand. Dahyun was getting jelous but she kept her poker face. She looked at Lisa and gave her a small smile, making Lisa look away. "Lisa, please hear me out." Dahyun begged. Lisa looked at her wrist watch and to Jennie, then to the girl infront of her before raising her hand. "Five minute."

"I'm a fool that I left you over something that isn't even real."

"Jennie loves me, that's real." Lisa interupted not breaking her eye contact with Dahyun. Dahyun clenched her jaw at the mention but remain composed.

"But I know that a part of you still want me! I do love you, Lisa... I'll do anything for you!" Dahyun begged.

Lisa raised her eyebrow and smirked. "Anything?" the girl infront of her nodded her head rapidly. Lisa looked at Jennie and kissed the back of her hand, before standing up and put her hands in the pocket. Jennie was confused and nervous, she was thinking about the consequences and what would Lisa do. The standing girl made eye contact with the desperate girl and smirked.

"Then leave."

"What?"

"You heard me. Leave. I'm happy now as you can see," Lisa opened her arms wide to show around. "I got a wife, a house and everything's enough." Jennie was silently watching at the two, but she had a smile plastered on her face. Her heart was fluttering.

Dahyun stood up and threw her handbag on the floor forcefully. "I loved you! I still do! She's not your friend, she's a monster. This slut have always wanted us to be like this!"

"She's not a slut, she's my wife. And also she's not a monster, you are. You totally want to get back in my pants and why? Ah, don't tell me, I don't want to know. Now please, the door is at the left." Lisa said calmly but inside her she was mad that her ex called her wife a slut. Dahyun gasped in disbelief before crouching, taking her handbag and looked at Jennie who was smirking at her.

"It's okay, I don't mind waiting for you, Lisa." Dahyun spoke out but she was intently looking at Jennie, whose expressions changed. Lisa smirked and raised her hand to bid her goodbye. Dahyun wanted to shout but she remain herself calm and went out of the house, closing the door with a forceful shut.

The two looked at each other before both of them bursted out laughing. Jennie stood up and hugged Lisa tightly, a way to thank her lover. Feeling warmth all over her body, she knew Lisa hugged her back. "I'm scared that her plan might hurt you." Jennie spoke at Lisa's chest. Lisa who felt the anxiety from Jennie's shaky voice patted the brunette's back in a soothing way. "She won't hurt any of us. I won't let her do anything stupid, do you trust me?" Jennie felt totally anxious and scared, but she nodded to prove her trust towards Lisa.

Sighing in content, Lisa took one of Jennie's hand and started dancing. Jennie giggled as Lisa hummed a song that used to make them cringe, a love song called Perfect by Ed Sheeran.

They danced and giggled when Jennie remembered about their lunch. "Hun, you're sweet but we both need to eat." Jennie said that made Lisa's eyebrows raise. "Then let's go!" the two ran back to the dining area for their lunch.

Rosé's p.o.v

"Yah Kim Jisoo!" I think I've been shouting more than five minutes because of my girlfriend. She have been eating chicken, not even minding me nor the movie we're watching. What's so special about chicken? If she could get married with a chicken, she could have!

"What? I'm eating. You can say whatever you want, I'm listening." She said not even looking at me. Wow she could be extremely annoying sometimes. I pouted and looked away from her. A few minutes after, I heard her stop munching but I didn't look at her. She was silent so I turned around and saw her holding a chicken towards me, wanting to give one. I smiled and took it from her, giving her a peck on her cheek and went away with the chicken.

We've been together for years, but she told me that she respects me so she gave me my own room. I love the way she treats me. Despite her various way to annoy me, she'll still be the person to make me laugh at the end of the day. I sat on the bed, while eating the chicken and wore my headphones to hear my favourite musics.

My eyes were starting to feel heavy so I threw away the remaining chicken and washed my hand before jumping back on the bed and drift off to sleep.

•••

"Rosé?"

"Babe."

I woke up feeling someone was nudging me softly. I tried to fix myself against the lights of my room and saw Jisoo smiling sweetly at me. I smiled back and shifted to sit. "Did you had a good sleep?" she held my hand and rubbed it softly.

"It was perfect."

"Are you hungry? Do you want to eat outside?" A big grin came to my face as I heard that. She's not someone who wants to eat outside often. But I think she's in a good mood so, why not!

"I guess that's a yes?" I nodded cheerfully and gave a peck to her lips before running towards the bathroom to get myself ready.

Twenty minutes and I was ready. I got out from the room and saw her waiting outside through the window. Why does she looks so anxious? Maybe it's just my thoughts.

I approached her and as soon as she turned, she looked at me in awe. "I don't remember talking about wearing something elegant earlier?" she scrunched her face in a cute way and that made me giggle. "I saw you wearing something elegant, you must be taking me somewhere very awesome." I told her and she faked a sad face. "Oh no.. How can I get an awesome girlfriend who can even read my mind?" she said in amusement. I hit her arm playfully and laughed. "Alright since you're ready," she run to the passenger side to open the door for me and it's seems strange to me that she is extra sweet today. I ignored the thoughts and went in.

'Maybe she just wants to be sweet for me today.' I thought.

She closed the door and ran to the driver side and got in the car. She started the engine and drove away.

•••

"Are you going to tell me where we're going?" I asked at Jisoo. Is the restaurant really that far? She wasn't looking at me but she smiled. She took a quick glance at me and focused back to the road.

"Are you really hungry?"

"Hungry and curious."

She laughed. I narrowed my eyes and looked at her intently. "Are you hiding something?" I pointed my finger at her but she took it and quickly intertwined our hands. "Nothing to be hiden. I just want to take you to a famous place at the end of the town." She smiled sweetly at me, making me relaxed. I nodded and sat properly.

I was looking outside the window when suddenly a beautiful amusement park appeared after Jisoo made a right turn. She parked the car and we both got out.

I suddenly felt wierd as there was nobody else then the two of us. The amusement park wasn't open either. "I don't think we can be here, it's clo--"

I was cut off by the sudden sounds of lights turning on. The amusement park became alive with the colourful lights. I was turning to look around. then I saw Jisoo standing there, her lovely smile, the reason of my love for her. "Even if it's closed, it won't be a problem for me to rent the whole place for the love of my life." She said. I bit my lips and went towards her to give her a hug. I was overwhelmed since I've been wanting to go to the amusement park but I never got the chance since there would be so many peoples.

"I can't believe you spend this much money for me." I said while hugging her.

"Well then believe that I love you." she hugged me back, just as tight as I was hugging her.

"So what you say? Wanna have some fun?"

We parted away and got in the amusement park. I smiled and pulled Jisoo to the first thing gaining my attention...

the merry-go-round.
_______________________________________

Bare with me please. Btw what do you think Dahyun will do?

P.S : Kim Dahyun or ONCEs please don't hate me, all of this are just imaginations, nothing true. Dahyun is a lovely person and I love her too!❤