Chapter 9

{Four month later}

Lisa and Jennie have been getting along very well and they would always share each other's problems and they had no secrets. They were like housemates. Sometimes pretending lovey dovey at their family's dinner. But they haven't made any physical contacts like a peck on the lips or... you know.

One night, Dahyun received an envelope full of Lisa and Jennie being lovey dovey and she was furious. She had been thinking that it was only something to make her mad but then she received a message from an unknown number, and that made her extremely mad.

'You know, I have a crush on Lisa for years. Actually, I still love Lisa. You're just lucky that Lisa doesn't see that. But believe me, when she realise that, she'll leave you. And will eventually be happy with me. ;)'

Lisa's p.o.v

Dahyun called me earlier as she sounded desperate, desperate to meet me. I don't know why but I got on my way a bit late as I had to meet a new client at the company. As I arrived, I saw her sitting near a bench. She asked me to meet her at the park near her company. It was wierd that there were nobody but us. I went towards her way and sat beside her.

I was about to kiss her on the cheek but she turned her head to the other side. I was confused. I thought she was in a bad mood so I didn't want to make her mad.

"What happened?"

"You happened." She said in a barely voice. I didn't understand. "What's wrong?"

I was about to touch her shoulder when the other girl stood up and thrown the envelope (She got from the other day) to Lisa. "You fucking lied to me! I believed you and you played me!"

I was shocked, I slowly opened the envelope and was even more shocked looking at the photos that was inside it. There was also a copy of a message from a phone. I looked at Dahyun and threw the photos on the bench.

"Let me explain." I said in a calm voice. "I'm not going to hear anything from you." then she took her phone and showed me the same message of the copy except the copy didn't has the sender's number, I was beyond shock. The number of the sender..

It was Jennie.

"Dahyun.."

"Don't." She put her phone back in her pocket. She was crying. I took a step and was about to wipe her tears but she took a step back, "Don't fucking touch me." and I took my hand back while looking down.

"I believed you. Now I feel disgusting for what we've done! I even gave you my body! God, unbelievable!"

"Dahyun, please let me explain."

"I'M NOT HEARING ANYTHING FROM YOUR FUCKING MOUTH!" I was stunned and took a step back. She then composed herself and looked at me before smiling bitterly.

"Let's break up."

"No. p-please hear me out!"

"No. Don't call me anymore. Just stop."

And she left me.

Dumbfounded.

Hurt.

Angry.

I fell on my knees as I suddenly had no strength. I never knew she'll leave me this way. I cried. Then I remembered Jennie so I took all the photos and went furiously to my car.

Jennie's p.o.v

I was watching the tv, waiting for Lisa to get home so we can have dinner together. I heard a car parking at the front yard so I got up from the sofa and happily went to the door. When the door open I smiled.