Introduction

Arnav Singh Raizada lived life of a recluse. The mammoth task for him every day was to at least let him set foot out of the house for even simple mundane tasks. With a life lacking drive and purpose, he breed cynicism that rivaled an antagonist.

When life decided to bestow on him Khushi , he was hell bent on looking the other way, too stubborn to let him out of the cocoon that he built around himself.

Does our past hold the power to define our future?

How many chances are too many chances?

Can love happen twice, thrice and forever?

*****

I don't know if the blurb does justice to the story. If you have read my previous works, you know I pack a lot of things into a story. So, you have to travel throughout the journey to have full experience.

I have already outlined the story. It might have 20 chapters (give or take 2). I will try to update twice a week. Length of the chapters will vary depending on the content I have planned.

It is a fun story. I am pretty sure it has no possible triggers. However, at any point if you don't feel comfortable with the story, then you are welcome to do what you seem fit except bullying me.

Hope you enjoy this new journey of Arnav and Khushi.

Don't forget to Vote, Comment and Share.