Q&A

I have been meaning to do it for sometime now. It has been over a year and a half since I interacted with readers in true sense. So, just wanted to take this opportunity to do it once.

You can ask me your questions and I will answer (either in comment individually or compile it as a post separately depending on no. of questions)

If you have known me for a while, then you know I don't answer personal questions. If you still wanna ask, please remember I may choose not to answer and I hope you understand. Sorry in advance if I don't answer.

To get it rolling, I have some questions for you all

(Do answer to your convenience) 

1) How are you all coping with this disaster that has hit our world?

Ans: I am with my family. We are staying indoors all day watching TV, movies, talking, cooking and doing other domestic things. We try to apportion ration wisely so that we don't have to go out of the house regularly. I might make a trip to grocery store soon though. Also, the monster inside me demands chocolate and it should be fed soon. It's been over a month you know. So, its understandable. ;)

2) What are you watching / reading ?

Couple of days ago I binge watched Asur (Am I the only one who thinks Barun has lost bit of his charm?). So, it was very interesting. Mix of mythology and thriller, just the way I like it.

Few hours ago, I completed reading "The Tattooist of Auschwitz by Heather Morris" and have not started anything new yet. So, suggestions welcome.

3) Suggest a good song (preferably Tamil, Hindi, English, Telugu, so I understand), but if you think that the particular song has divine music that is beyond language, then I do welcome the suggestion.

Some of you already know I am not much into songs. So, I don't really have a long playlist. Just very few songs that I listen to. My all time favorite is "Ajeeb Dastan Hai Yeh" by Lata Mangeshkar.

Quick trivia about Love Knocks Again : I am strongly reminded about the story when I listen to "Thalli Pogathey" by Sid Sriram (Achcham yenbadhu madamaiyada)

4) What's the first word in your mind after you read this question?

Ans : Yellow

Some questions for me to cherish

1) How did you come to know about me and my writings?

2) Do you have any fond memory with me?

3) Has any of my stories changed anything for you in real life?

4) Whats your favorite story of mine so far?

Post your questions for me in comments