1

Lauren walked down the school hall. She glanced at her girlfriend next to her, giving her a small smile when they stopped outside her class. "I'll see you later?" Hayley asked, showing her pearly whites.

The green eyed girl nodded, leaning down to plant a kiss on the vampire's lips. She was about to make her way to her own class when she received a text.

Meet me by our spot x.

The werewolf then took a detour, making her way upstairs to an old room that hadn't been put to use since the school had opened. She threw a look over her shoulder, ensuring that nobody was following her and entered the room.

"Camila?" Lauren whispered, closing the door softly behind her. She scanned her surroundings, seeing no sign of the brunette.

"Boo!" The girl jumped out from behind the stacked boxes, startling the taller girl.

"Shit you scared the-"

Lauren was cut of by a kiss. Camila wrapped her arms around Lauren, kissing her a little deeper. The werewolf sighed into the kiss, pulling Camila closer by her waist. They continued kissing for a few seconds until Lauren pulled away.

"We can't do this anymore." She shook her head, taking a step back. Camila gave her a confused look, grabbing ahold of Lauren's hand.

"Why not? I missed you over the break. I couldn't stop think about kissing those lips and couldn't wait to taste them when we returned to school." Camila gave her a sexy smirk and Lauren groaned, knowing that she shouldn't be having these thoughts.

"I have a girlfriend."

"What?"

"I have a girlfriend now, Camila. Which means we can't do whatever this is anymore." Lauren gestured between them

"Who's the girl?"

"Hayley."

"Hayley? As in my arch enemy Hayley?" Camila narrowed her eyes. Lauren felt a bit intimidated under her gaze. "You can't be serious!?"

"Well I am Camila. We hung out over the break and got to know each other and I really like her." She confessed, but Camila couldn't even look at her right now.

"I can't believe you." The brown eyes girl scoffed in disbelief. She didn't expect Lauren to get an entire girlfriend over the break. She felt... she didn't know what she felt.

"What did you expect me to do Camila? Stay single forever and continue to secretly hook up with you in the cramped room? That's not enough for me."

Camila scoffed at the wolf and shoved her out her way. "I'm so sorry that my pathetic human self isn't enough for you." Camila spat, walking out the room and slamming the door.

Lauren sighed, rubbing her temples. She knew that this was going to happen sooner or later, she just wished Camila knew it had nothing to do with the fact she was human.

The small brunette angrily stormed down the hall, shoving students out of her way. You'd think that a human, surrounded by supernatural beings would be more weary and careful about how she treated the creatures around her.

You see thing was that Camila was the most popular girl in school. Before the school was even a thing, it was her uncle and aunts mansion. Camila's family was pretty well known and seen as legends in the supernatural world, so nobody dared to mess with her. Well there was one boy that tried to attack, Camila , but he soon learned the consequences of his actions.

The only reason she was in this school, was so that her dad could keep an eye on her because she wasn't exactly human. She was a werewolf like Lauren, but unlike all the other wolves in the school, she hadn't triggered her wolf gene yet. Camila also planned on keeping it that way, wanting to stay as human as possible. It was her and her Dad's little secret.

"Woah, what's up with you?" Dinah chuckled when Camila threw her books on her desk and sat down with a thud.

"Did your mystery man not satisfy you this time?" The blonde questioned in a low whisper and Camila couldn't help but glare at her friend.

"Don't you have spells to practice." Camila rolled her eyes at the witch and Dinah smirked at her annoyed state.

"Hey don't hate on me. I'm not the one that left you sexually frustrated." Dinah wiggled her eyebrows.

"It's nothing like that." Camila grumbled, her head falling into her hands.

"What is it then?"

"Can we just drop it, please?" She sighed and Dinah knew not to poke anymore. After three more classes it was finally lunch and Camila never felt more relieved to go and sit outside with her friends.

"So what did miss queen Cabello, do this break?" Harry asked, as he sipped on a blood bag. Less than a few seconds it was snatched out of his hands, by Ariana. "Seriously?" He said, wiping away the blood that messed around his mouth.

"Sharing is caring." She winked, drinking blood. "We're only allowed a certain amount of blood a day and I'm sure you've had yours." Harry grumbled, snatching the bag back.

"These blood suckers amuse me." Dinah laughed, watching her friends fight over the bag.

Camila laughed along, her and Dinah teasing them some more.

"Camila can we talk?" Lauren approached them and Camila put on her best bitch face.

"Sorry I don't talk to mutts." Camila stated, only sparing Lauren a quick glance.

"Seriously Camila this-"

"Do you guys hear something? It's annoying isn't it?" Camila looked at her friends who only glanced back and forth between the two girls.

"You're unbelievable." Lauren scoffed, walking away from the brunette.

"Since when did you have beef with alpha Jauregui?" Harry raised his eyebrow.

"Yeah, why would you ever want beef with a girl as hot as-"

"Are you a lesbian or something Ariana?" Camila fired back and the group immediately became quite. "No." The vampire whispered, feeling vulnerable at the question.

"Good and as for dyke Jauregui, she just works on my damn nerves." Camila ended the conversation by getting up and leaving her friends.

"What was that?" Dinah glanced at her friends.

"She does know I'm bi right?" Harry was confused by Camila's sudden outburst when questioning if Ariana was gay or not.

"Hey, Ari are you okay? You know that you can talk to us about anything and if you are-"

"No I'm fine, I actually realised that I'm behind on my math homework." The vampire hastily got up, practically running away.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Dinah asked.

"Both our friends are closeted gays." Harry answered.

"What, no. I was thinking that it they're both on the period, but I guess what you're thinking could also be true."

A/N

New supernatural book and I won't ever to writing them. I hope ya'll liked the first chapter and you can comment any suggestions or questions that you might have x